Bellazon

Greatest Classic Onscreen Couple Ever

spades24

Gregory Peck and Jean Simmons x 2

Marcello Mastroianni and Sophia Loren x 3

If only I had seen Ninotchka (1939) before, I would have nominated Greta Garbo and Melvyn Douglas. The movie was amazing and they were quite a great pair ;).

If only I had seen Ninotchka (1939) before, I would have nominated Greta Garbo and Melvyn Douglas. The movie was amazing and they were quite a great pair ;).

I might have to take out one of the couples I have nominated and put a new one in. Thanks to youtube getting rid of the clip I needed for Van Johnson and Lana Turner. The movie trailer isn't on youtube either, but it really doesn't do them justice either. I don't know. I'll figure it out. If I don't use them now I will when we are done the first time around. I will add more couples, plus you aren't the only one who has discovered more new old movie couples lol. Thank God for Turner Classic movies! Anyway next round will be up tomorrow hopefully I get more votes by then.

Gregory Peck and Jean Simmons-27.5

Marcello Mastroianni and Sophia Loren-22.5

Robert Cummings and Carole Landis vs. Dick Powell and Marion Davies

post-10380-0-1446078322-55253_thumb.jpgpost-10380-0-1446078322-59369_thumb.jpg

You might want to fast forward a little for the Robert and Carole clip, unless you want to watch Jack Haley and Charolette Greenwood sing and dance. Also, I really hate youtube right now!