Bellazon

Greatest Classic Onscreen Couple Ever

spades24

Time to start my next competition

Rules

1. I only have 36 couples so far. I want at least 100. So I am allowing nomantions here. This will be the first competition where I allow nomations so please bear with me.

2. Screen couples from the 1920's-1960's please. I swear if I see someone nominate Rob P and K-Stew I will punch an old lady!

3. Please send pics of the couples you nominate. I am debating wether or not to use videos in this competition, we'll see.

4. The list of nominations is on page 2!

Start with the nominations!

I wanted to nominate Oliver & Jenny in Love story but it's a 70's movie...

It was Released in December 1970... Close to the 60's, no? :shifty:

Bonnie and Clyde

Blanche DuBois & Stanley in "A Streetcar Named Desire"

Fletcher Christian & Maimiti in "Mutiny on the Bounty"

Ann Darrow & King Kong!

I am kidding... :ninja:

You know I should have named this competition "Greatest Classic Onscreen Team" instead of couple. Joe how do you change the name of the competition?

I do love that movie Kiki, but it is still the 70's. Soon people will want to add John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John for their work in "Grease" Then I will cave and have to add Ben Affleck and J-Lo for their wonderful onscreen chemistry! I will add Viven Leigh and Brando to the list. I have never heard of the second movie. Who plays Bonnie and Clyde again? I forgot. Oh and just to let you know Marlon Brando is currently losing to Spencer Tracy in my other competition.

You know I should have named this competition "Greatest Classic Onscreen Team" instead of couple. Joe how do you change the name of the competition?

What's the difference? As it's the babes competition we can maybe nominate 2 girls?

Marilyn Monroe & Jane Russel in "how to marry a millionaire" as an example?

Who plays Bonnie and Clyde again? I forgot.

U R KIDDING? I know u are kidding!

No I wasn't kidding. I am not a big Warren Beatty fan. Yeah I guess we could do two girls. We could also do two guys. I have a couple pairings in mind. Both include Bing Crosby. You can still nominate Cleoparta. It was made in the 1960's so it is all good. We are looking for on screen pairings from the years 1920-1969. Kiki also which version of "Mutiny on the Bounty" are you nominating? The Clark Gable one? Or the Marlon Brando one?

I would like to nominate Sophia Loren and Marcello Mastroianni in "Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow "

Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni in Docle Vita"

Brigitte Bardot and Marcello Mastroainni in "A Very Private Affair"

Brigitte Bardot and Samy Frey in "the Truth"

Romy Schneider and Alain Delon in "Christine"

Jean Paul belmondo and Claudia Cardinale in" Cartouche"

Jean Seberg and Jean Paul belmondo in "Breathless"

Marilyn Monroe and Yves Montand in "Let's Make Love"

Romy Schneider and Alain Delon in "Christine"

This movie stole my name. Thanks for the nominations! Plus you don't have to name movies they were in together. Most of the screen team that have been nominated have made more then one movie together.

Jim Morrison and Pamela Courson

Jim Morrison made a movie? I am gonna have to look this up.

spades, wouldn´t it be wise to post here all of the nominations there are? So people would know who to not re-nominate and who is already nominated.

I knew this would come up. Can't I just use my powers of telepathy to send you guys the list?

No I wasn't kidding. I am not a big Warren Beatty fan. Yeah I guess we could do two girls. We could also do two guys. I have a couple pairings in mind. Both include Bing Crosby. You can still nominate Cleoparta. It was made in the 1960's so it is all good. We are looking for on screen pairings from the years 1920-1969. Kiki also which version of "Mutiny on the Bounty" are you nominating? The Clark Gable one? Or the Marlon Brando one?

I was talking about the film with Brando :brows: of course!

Oh and the movie with Marilyn and Jane is "Gentlemen prefer blondes" n ot "how to marry a millionaire"

My mistake!

Not a fan of beatty either but "Bonnie & Clyde" in one of the most iconic couple on screen

so for for not you do want pix for

Bonnie and Clyde

Blanche DuBois & Stanley in "A Streetcar Named Desire"

Fletcher Christian & Maimiti in "Mutiny on the Bounty"

Ann Darrow & King Kong

&

MM & Jane russel

??