Bellazon

Ladies of Disney

Joe > Average

Ladies of Disney   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite of these?

• Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
    • Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
    • Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
    • Mulan (Mulan)
    • Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  2. 2. Best Villain of These?

• The Queen (aka "The Wicked Queen) (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
    • Maleficent (sefl styled "The Mistress of All Evil) (Sleeping Beauty)
    • Cruella De Ville (The 101 Dalmations)
    • Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

Yeah, Pocahantis :blush: so athletic and free and what a voice :blush: (though same voice as Jasmine and Mulan of course, Lea Solanga :wub: ) I think either I deleted those with no votes after a certain number of months or I had decided to make a part 2 but forgot, guess I'll get to it :ninja: . I wonder who the villains should be for that one. With the way Ariel is winning here I guess there's no one that could compete with Ursula in the second one? But there's the Evil Stepmother of course and I love the one from Emperor's New Groove, though I could use a couple more...

I moved Ursuala over here. I wanted to since shortly after, but didn't have the power to let people change their vote back then :ninja: . So anyone else (other than stillinwonderland) that would like to change their villain vote to Ursula let me know and I'll update it :) . And of course only one vote changes will be allowed and none will be accepted for anything else in this poll.

• 3 months later...

Awww! I love Disney movies! You can never get too old to watch them.

I voted Princess Jasmine for best princess. I've always been kind of obsessed with Aladdin since I was a little girl, I've seen the movie God knows how many times. lol. I always thought Jasmine was so pretty, I dressed up as her when I was a kid all the time. :angie: Not to mention, even now I get compared to her -- it's the cutest thing! Kids will stare at me and say "You look like Princess Jasmine!" Aaaaawww! :wub:

My second favorite Disney Princess is Aurora! I also adored Sleeping Beauty and watched it all the time too. So, of course... my villian of choice was Maleficient! She was awesome! :evil:

As a matter of fact, someone here had a Princess Jasmine gif avatar... I saved it. :ninja: