Bellazon

Healthy Apitite

Lolita

Oh man, I LOVE to eat. :p And I'll eat pretty much anything, as long as it doesn't have big chunks of tomatoes, olives, or mushrooms in it! but I really like cold cereals like corn flakes and cheerios, toast with butter and cheese, quesadillas, casseroles, pizza (:heart:), and chocolate. I have real issues with trying to stay away from candies, lmao.

mmm According to the creater of the topic, this topic is not made for me. I don't have healthy apitite anymore, It's been almost 2 years since I ate with healthy apitite, now I eat because I need it, but foods makes me throw up. Vitamins? *pukes all over the place*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I eat whatever I like to eat and I don't care how much that is. Seemingly I actually prefer healthier food since food with a lot of calories,sweets and sugars I don't even like at all. I'll much rather eat a tomato,grapes,banana or mandarin then cookies,chocolate,sweets or chips.

Although I end up eating for like 2 people a day on a daily basis I don't even gain weight.

Here in india I order 3 meals for breakfast,lunch and dinner (it is very cheap anyway haha) I even seem to lose weight.

Pretty strange huh :)

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't really call it healthy. I love my Chinese food and pizza.

Ah, I don't really eat meat. I love seafood, so I am healthy in that way, I guess. I love eggs in any way. Lucky for me that I only like the egg whites, so that is healthy protein for me since I do not not eat meat.

I love anything with caffeine. I'm trying to quit my diet soda habit and drink more water. It's pretty bad. One of my New Year's resolutions is to quit caffeine. Argh, hate caffeine withdrawal <_<

I like salads but eat more fruit than vegetables. I also love carbs. Love rich bread and pasta. Potatoes *yummmmm* I eat whole wheat and rarely have white bread. I also never eat cheese, which is a good thing. It's pretty fattening and increases cholesterol. I love rich pastries. They're totally no nos. I try to limit them but don't deprive myself. I have more of a sweet tooth than salty. You just have to be moderate and not go overboard either way.

• 5 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

In my search for the best solutions to relieve stress and nervous tension as quickly as possible, while having a cool experience, I tried a lot of different things and drugs, but finally settled on these mushrooms https://www.shroomsdirect.io/product/penis-envy/. I don't understand why there is still a negative public attitude towards psilocybin, while it can be quite an effective way to deal with stress, anxiety, insomnia and other mental problems.