Bellazon

Paul Wesley
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

No topic? Guess i will start one then! :blush:

he's so handsome in a develish way :)

post-34463-0-1446020474-65813_thumb.jpg

Wesley was born Paul Thomas Wasilewski in New Brunswick, New Jersey and grew up in Marlboro, New Jersey. His parents, Agnieshka and Thomas Wasilewski, had moved from Poland shortly before his birth. He has one older sister, Monika, and two younger sisters, Julia and Leah. Wesley attended Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft, New Jersey and Marlboro High School for a period during his high school years. During his junior year in high school, Wesley was cast in the soap opera The Guiding Light as character Max Nickerson. He transferred from Marlboro High School to Lakewood Prep School in Howell, New Jersey because the school was able to accommodate his acting schedule. He graduated from there in 2000 and then started college at Rutgers University but left after one semester when more roles were offered to him and he realized he could make a career out of acting.[1] He has had a number of roles on shows such as Guiding Light, Smallville, The O.C., 8 Simple Rules, Wolf Lake, Cane, and American Dreams. He is perhaps best known for his role as Tommy Callahan on Everwood. He appeared in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit second season-premiere episode, "Wrong is Right" as well as the episode "Ripped". Recent film credits include Peaceful Warrior, Roll Bounce, and Cloud 9. He also starred opposite Amber Tamblyn in CBS' The Russell Girl and had the lead role in ABC Family's Fallen Miniseries. Recently he played Jake Tanner, the lead role, in the Killer Movie. Wesley recently had a role on Lifetime's Army Wives as the soldier boyfriend of Emmalin Holden and as Kim Bauer's husband Stephen on 24. He is currently starring as one of the leads in The Vampire Diaries playing as Stefan Salvatore which premiered September 2009 on The CW Television Network. He enjoys playing ice hockey and snowboarding. He is rumored to be dating actress Torrey DeVitto, who he co-starred with in Killer Movie.

post-34463-0-1446020474-28045_thumb.jpg th_58400_9_123_240lo.jpgpost-34463-0-1446020474-41175_thumb.jpgpost-34463-0-1446020474-44899_thumb.jpgpost-34463-0-1446020474-49423_thumb.jpgpost-34463-0-1446020474-52089_thumb.jpgpost-34463-0-1446020474-61904_thumb.jpgpost-34463-0-1446020474-63932_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

in The Vampires Diaries 2 season "" Stefan can be bad "" ( Paul Wesley interview )

Paul Wesley has suggested that his Vampire Diaries character Stefan has a darker aspect to his personality.

Wesley explained that Damon (Ian Somerhalder) may be pretending to have a nicer side.

"Is he doing it because he really is doing it and he means it or is he doing it because he's manipulating everybody?" he said. "I think that's what's going to be interesting to see."

However, Wesley added that Damon is not completely bad, while Stefan is not completely good

"I think inherently neither one of us is good or bad," he said. "I think it would be a mistake to characterise [Damon] as bad and I think it would be a mistake to characterise Stefan as good.

"I think it's one of these things where we're both capable. Stefan showed he could be capable of doing malice and I think Damon is capable of doing good and I think it's going to be constantly going back and forth."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...