Bellazon

Carmella de Cesare, Morena Corwin, Krissy Woodward, Gabriella Salles, Rayla Jacunda, Cary Poole, Vanessa Fonseca, Natalia Borges Alexandra Collins, Lee-ann Liebenberg, Kasey Ashcraft, Gabriella Salles, Viviana Greco, Kasey Ashcraft

you need to put the names above the images so people know that they have been id'd. Most people don't look at the responses they look at the pictures. Honestly, they really should reply to a post so others know which image they are referring to. Also, you should post every model that hasn't been id'd in this thread into a new post with numbers denoting which model you mean to alleviate some of this confusion.

thanks for taking my suggestion.

9 looks like Gabriella Salles

6. resembles Toni Cox but I'm not 100%

3. kinda looks a little like Astrid Hogsted. If I had to guess, I would think she is Danish... if that helps anyone.

how old are these?

you need to stop changing the numbers.If a model gets identified, you keep her there but just add her name. New models should get new numbers. Otherwise this is going to get really confusing.

24 is Alexandra Collins

18 looks like Danielle Knudsen

Done, I went over the whole thread and I just kept the identified models so that my last post is the only one with numbers, it will make things easier

Well, it wasn't what I meant, but I guess that still works.

I'll PM you on what I meant.  Just as a suggestion.

I believe that is Luana Mourato.

Also, to follow up on modelknowledge's advise, you should also try to edit your previous posts including the original post with the names of models that are already IDed.

Yes this is Luana :)