Bellazon

Matt Jones

Sorry i just realised , i wrote the bar bit in the title by accident, sorry!

Matt Jones is the son of Terry Jones, the artistic director and founder of i-D Magazine, and brother to Kayt Jones, another fashion photographer. Matt shot his first cover for i-D Magazine when he was twenty years old. He then moved to the United States[2]. He is married to the Artist and Actress Jicky Schnee.

Elle Italy June 2009 : Bar Rafaeli, La Bella Bar

24_copertina.jpg 24_labellabar.jpg 24_labellabar(1).jpg 24_labellabar(2).jpg 24_labellabar(3).jpg 24_labellabar(4).jpg 24_labellabar(5).jpg 24_labellabar(7).jpg 24_labellabar(6).jpg 24_labellabar(8).jpg 24_labellabar(9).jpg 24_labellabar(10).jpg

Elle Italy May 2009 Camilla Belle

23_copertina.jpg 23_camilla.jpg 23_camilla(1).jpg 23_camilla(2).jpg 23_camilla(3).jpg 23_camilla(4).jpg 23_camilla(5).jpg

US Marie Claire March 2010 Military Tactics

Model: Lily Aldridge

Stylist: Isabel Dupre

Lily_Aldridge-1.jpg Lily_Aldridge-2.jpg Lily_Aldridge-3.jpg Lily_Aldridge-4.jpg Lily_Aldridge-5.jpg Lily_Aldridge-6.jpg Lily_Aldridge-7.jpg Lily_Aldridge-8.jpg Lily_Aldridge-9.jpg

• 2 years later...

Sorry i just realised , i wrote the bar bit in the title by accident, sorry!

Matt Jones is the son of Terry Jones, the artistic director and founder of i-D Magazine, and brother to Kayt Jones, another fashion photographer. Matt shot his first cover for i-D Magazine when he was twenty years old. He then moved to the United States[2]. He is married to the Artist and Actress Jicky Schnee.

Elle Italy June 2009 : Bar Rafaeli, La Bella Bar

24_copertina.jpg 24_labellabar.jpg 24_labellabar(1).jpg 24_labellabar(2).jpg 24_labellabar(3).jpg 24_labellabar(4).jpg 24_labellabar(5).jpg 24_labellabar(7).jpg 24_labellabar(6).jpg 24_labellabar(8).jpg 24_labellabar(9).jpg 24_labellabar(10).jpg

Elle Italy May 2009 Camilla Belle

23_copertina.jpg 23_camilla.jpg 23_camilla(1).jpg 23_camilla(2).jpg 23_camilla(3).jpg 23_camilla(4).jpg 23_camilla(5).jpg

US Marie Claire March 2010 Military Tactics

Model: Lily Aldridge

Stylist: Isabel Dupre

Lily_Aldridge-1.jpg Lily_Aldridge-2.jpg Lily_Aldridge-3.jpg Lily_Aldridge-4.jpg Lily_Aldridge-5.jpg Lily_Aldridge-6.jpg Lily_Aldridge-7.jpg Lily_Aldridge-8.jpg Lily_Aldridge-9.jpg

• 7 years later...