Bellazon

Post Secret

schadenfreude

I think I'm hopelessly addicted to starting website projects that I know I have absolutely no time to ever complete. i.e. www.AlexisDziena.net and www.SusanEldridge.com and 100 other domains I have. Someone smack me.

TV IS evil....I watch it because I'm curious to see how the other half lives...lol

I think I'm hopelessly addicted to starting website projects that I know I have absolutely no time to ever complete. i.e. www.AlexisDziena.net and www.SusanEldridge.com and 100 other domains I have.  Someone smack me.

TV IS evil....I watch it because I'm curious to see how the other half lives...lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the other half?? :blink:

I think I'm hopelessly addicted to starting website projects that I know I have absolutely no time to ever complete. i.e. www.AlexisDziena.net and www.SusanEldridge.com and 100 other domains I have.  Someone smack me.

www.SusanEldridge.com :drool: let me know if you ever get it up and running, or if you have any inside information as to why she droped of the face of the planet :(

I drink alcohol sometimes but I'm afraid to drink more than a little.

I say I can't stand the taste of the alcohol so people won't make me drink it but in reality, I don't want to turn into an alcoholic like my father.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very sensible of you :) . . . sad about your father

i do drink. i should prob cut down 'cos drinking oviously isn't good for me and is getting more and more expensive in the UK (at least $5 for a pint now in most establishments. only $3-4 at the student bar :evil: ). i must say that i do like my wines and beers though . . . other spirits and liquers and things are rank though :x

It is sad. His drinking ended his marriage with my mother, even after she gave him nearly two years to quit. She didn't expect him to go straight up, she would've accepted gradually but instead of stopping, he drank harder stuff. I can't say I'm sad about it because I don't get along with him for the things he did while drunk and he was drunk all the time. It was always beer beer beer. Never cared about his family and what he made a big deal out of were things that were so tiny you'd want to smack him.

It is sad. His drinking ended his marriage with my mother, even after she gave him nearly two years to quit. She didn't expect him to go straight up, she would've accepted gradually but instead of stopping, he drank harder stuff. I can't say I'm sad about it because I don't get along with him for the things he did while drunk and he was drunk all the time. It was always beer beer beer. Never cared about his family and what he made a big deal out of were things that were so tiny you'd want to smack him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's sad :(

I drink alcohol sometimes but I'm afraid to drink more than a little.

I say I can't stand the taste of the alcohol so people won't make me drink it but in reality, I don't want to turn into an alcoholic like my father.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i understand where you're coming from with this. my father was an alcoholic, and his entire family were alcoholics or chemically dependent in some way. i dont want to end up an alcoholic, so i dont drink at all.

Have never played any FPS.

Would vomit after 15 mins of it, due to virtual sickness.

Played TPS, but did not really enjoy it, as I felt sick after 30 mins.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you just have to get used to it, but it can be rather nauseating.

They restrict the field of vision in those games, so it takes more head-swinging from side to side to get as much visual input as you would when you look at something in the real world, and the swinging from side to side action is the thing that makes you :x ;)

It's not about getting-used to it.

I see people who played that for the first time without feeling anything.

It's weird.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh there probably indicates something too, though I won't pretend to know what it is :/

Maybe you're just more prone to motion sickness than others?

I know I felt sick the first time I saw such games, and for the longest time I refuse d to play them... then Rogue Spear came along and changed everything