Bellazon

Post Secret

schadenfreude

no, kidnap the llama get adriana free with the llama, then i have completed my mission.....cuz the llama is good at graphics....and since the llama likes adriana and i like adriana and i can probably get angelina jolie to meet the llama....there is no buying involved :ninja:

In this thread, we admit to things we would never admit to in real-life.

The idea is stolen from another forum, which is stolen from Post Secret.

I'll start:

I am scared of the dark and always carries a nightlight/torch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

me to ..seriously i'm not joking...but i dont carry torch lol that i do only when i want to read something and is not allowed to switch on the light so i use my torch :laugh: ..beside this there are so many..but if we share secrets then?

chic flicks = :x

I learnt that a long time ago.

That's why they call them chic flicks. Only chics could get suckered into that crap. We have mass violence and slaughter ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't normally listen to what people think, especially if that person is a girl.

But, this girl is different. She seemed so intellectual.

Except she is the MTV-watching, Mc Donald's-eating, "all singing, all dancing" crap of the world. In other words, your typical pop-culture worshipping teenager whose intellect has been shot, values has been warped, morals has been twisted, due to not spending enough time reading quality books. Many people look at her and assume that she listens to classical music all the time and engage in other classy behaviour, but she isn't.

Looks are deceiving.

That's why they call them chic flicks. Only chics could get suckered into that crap. We have mass violence and slaughter ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't normally listen to what people think, especially if that person is a girl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um, that's not a secret. even i've noticed that. sad too, because lots of girls i'm sure are smarter than you. (for the record, lots are probably dumber than you too but you get my point...or maybe you just tuned me out, like you always do :cain:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um, that's not a secret. even i've noticed that. sad too, because lots of girls i'm sure are smarter than you. (for the record, lots are probably dumber than you too but you get my point...or maybe you just tuned me out, like you always do :cain:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see, when I was a little boy I was raped by a woman, that's why I grow up to be a misogynist. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You see, when I was a little boy I was raped by a woman, that's why I grow up to be a misogynist. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:|