Bellazon

Post Secret

schadenfreude

when i get very drunk, i waste the money ( i end up paying for everything for everyone )

which is why i never go out with a lot of green anymore ... a couple of bad - and very expensive - experiences taught me to carry 50 / 80 bucks max

My god I never go out without at least 100 pounds, which is 185 US Dollars or Just for you Magus 600 Peru Nuevos Soles.

I'm exactly the same on the spending front, but all my friends (there are around 20 of us) that go out every weekend for Friday/Saturday or Sunday are all the same and all get paid at different times of the month so someone is always ready to pickup the slack if you are very poor.

We also have a couple of free-loaders that are unemployed (or unemployable) that come out with us all the time, but we don't mind them as they are funny/crazy or Very well connected people.

Pauline.... What are you thinking girl, you know we worry !! I won't sleep till I know your safe !!