Bellazon

Post Secret

schadenfreude

:laugh: was it an evil monkey? or a hungry monkey? or a curioius monkey?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was a vervet monkey with a blue scrotum which along with its compatriots decided to assault the hotel swimming pool.

admittedly i did mock it. it reacted angrily to my heckling and chased me until my dad chased it off . . . i was only like 11 at the time.

*takes a shakey breath*.. okay i really need to get this off my chest.

... im not a llama... im an alpaca..

One day someone was like hey Llama!... and.. and i just didnt correct with them.. then it just kept on happening, i just went with it... took on the Llama persona.

it just opened up so much for me.. i could get into clubs, was invited to all the VIP parties, and got to hook up with all the sexah ladies.. but.. everything is a lie..

*sob* MY LIFE HAS BEEN A SHAM!

One day someone was like hey Llama!... and.. and i just didnt correct with them.. then it just kept on happening, i just went with it... took on the Llama persona.

it just opened up so much for me.. i could get into clubs, was invited to all the VIP parties, and got to hook up with all the sexah ladies.. but.. everything is a lie..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

love that one :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know what they posted in the other forum?

I find the idea of brother-sister incest erotic.

sometimes i dream about having sex with my mom i dont know why but its weird. and sometimes i get an erection if i look at my moms ass while shes wearing short shorts

I eat my cum sometimes...Saves tissue!

I cry easily. I don't get scared, mad, hurt, offended or anything like that easily. But man do I cry easily. And usually for no reason.

Im horrifyed that my life is going nowhere. I have always been the kid with so much potential,but just dicks off.*sigh*

I like a song by Green Day.

I shampoo my balls. ehhh...

Some times I jack off to a girl I hate and then laugh at her when she's mean to me.

I've masturbated in a church bathroom.

- I Feel my life is one continuous loop, one that i can't or won't break.

- I like this girl to death but am too shy to admit to anyone but myself, and especially not to her.

- I saved money and bought material possessions in a naive hope that they would make me happy...didn't happen that way.

- I lost weight and told people i did it to become healthier - The truth was i did it to feel better about myself...again didn't happen.

- I have bad skin (pimples, scars, always have cuts and scratches, and strechmark scars from when i was fat) which makes me very skeptical about my looks and how others see me.

- I have never been in a relationship with a female and everything that goes with them.

- I have wasted my entire life.

(I love post secret, and the idea of this thread, sooo...I'll be honest, even if it's not that funny or interesting)

Every time I crack an egg open (which is hardly ever..), I'm scared to death that there will be a baby chicken in it :ninja: