• Doutzen Kroes
    • Tanya Dziahileva
    • Marloes Horst
    • Natasha Poly
    • Lily Cole
    • Julia Stegner
    • Isabeli Fontana
    • Rosie Huntington

I can't choose between Izabel, Cintia, and Izabeli...Models use tracks for fullness a lot, so when in doubt I'd go with the latinas of this group.

As a side note Gisele definitely "works" her hair the best to me, probably because she has more natural sensuality. Aside from the latinas, surprised the others beat out Esti, but they def have style, but as far as blondes go, Tanya's tied for best in the buiz for me, so good to see her get some love too :) .

red hair>>>any other hair

I guess you've never touched a Chinese or Hispanic woman's hair :laugh: ? I like redhair too, though I can't say any is that superior though...

I voted Izabel :heart: such a perfect hair! ... I also love Cintia's hair :heart:

I was just about to vote the same, but then wasn't sure...maybe I'll flip a coin :hehe: .

• 1 month later...

i voted for cintia cause her hair is amazing and different-and i always wanted to be a red hair.

in second i go with gisele because her hair is very versatile,goes well with any color,straight,curly or wavy.

and third isabeli is awsome too,great color and is so shyning!

oh,vanessa,you shoul have put ruslana and edita too...

hum,vanessa would you like to do a competition of the best hair?that would be good.

hum,vanessa would you like to do a competition of the best hair?that would be good.

That is a good idea, I thought about that too...only it wouldn't be that competitive because Gisele, Cintia, Adriana, Isabeli, Isabel ect. would just walk all over the competition no matter how good the other was :/ :laugh: (even if they were equal or twice as good). Because the closer to objective something is, the more subjective it then becomes in fashion fan perspective if that makes sense :laugh: . On the other hand, the "Best Hair" thread in GBD is relatively underrated :whistle: ...