Bellazon

The Best VS Catalogue cover

scarlettuberlover

First voter (non thread starter voter) yeeeessssss :hell yea!: !!!!!!! Great idea and good luck with that :) .

I definitely prefer Laetitia's more voluptuous body (though Candice's flat stomach...) as well as Laetitia's thicker (naturally colored) hair. Ironically I love the lip shape of both and neither of their smiles (though warm and earnest) and both instead played to their stregnths (facially) which is nice, but I feel the Candice one is a better cover independently because the shopping bag thing was more thoughtful than the other and ironically has a more vintage aura despite being newer. Candice x3 :) .

First voter (non thread starter voter) yeeeessssss :hell yea!: !!!!!!! Great idea and good luck with that :) .

I definitely prefer Laetitia's more voluptuous body (though Candice's flat stomach...) as well as Laetitia's thicker (naturally colored) hair. Ironically I love the lip shape of both and neither of their smiles (though warm and earnest) and both instead played to their stregnths (facially) which is nice, but I feel the Candice one is a better cover independently because the shopping bag thing was more thoughtful than the other and ironically has a more vintage aura despite being newer. Candice x3 :) .

You can see all of these thing in a cover? :blink:

All i see is hot chicks!

Laetitia x 3 Just because I love her

and as much as I love Candice, her legs are way too photoshoped!

You can see all of these thing in a cover? :blink:

All i see is hot chicks!

Laetitia x 3 Just because I love her

and as much as I love Candice, her legs are way too photoshoped!

Well I guess a combination of things I guess. I guess maybe the writer nature and also that I got into fashion for photography ect. rather than models :ninja: and then of course later came to like models so that's probably why my brain works this way when it comes to these things :hehe::ninja: though I actually still prefer the technical aspacts (photography, design ect. over the models). So that's probably why the bags stood out to me most. Though I would have thought the breasts looked enhanced rather than the legs but then that's the purpose of the bra/product...