Paul Smith

Ashish

Maurizio Pecoraro

Jean-paul Gaultier

Louis Vuitton

TOTAL:12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Only one picture? :blink: I'm disappointed :o With her potential and look I'd give her all campaigns and magazines :heart::laugh:

I don't know but I really hope there is more ! anyway Vogue Italy is a good point for her career !

Hind Sahli

19 Years Old, Agency: DNA

As a child, Hind Sahli dreamed of becoming a model. Now 19, the Casablanca, Morocco–born beauty is well on her way to reaching modeling’s top ranks, walking in the Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier and Vera Wang shows for fall and being photographed by Meisel for an upcoming Italian Vogue feature on emerging beauties. “Hind is devastatingly beautiful and so strong without being loud about it,” says Lee.

No stranger to making her dreams come true, Sahli has lofty goals for her career: To appear on the cover of Vogue and to walk in the Victoria’s Secret runway show. “I love that the girls look so beautiful and so sexy, but that they also smile,” says the beatific beauty, who describes her style as very feminine. “I love the Sixties and Audrey Hepburn,” she says. “I wear a lot of dresses and heels. I only have two pairs of trousers at home.”

post-34178-0-1446077078-68673_thumb.jpgcoverse.jpg

pageoneu.jpg

wwd.com