Bellazon

Kirsi Pyrhonen
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

She's under the top 15 in All about Models :wub: Lol, she's amazing

The fashion week has finished, new trends arrived and of course new promising faces conquered the runways all over the world. Well, we had the idea to introduce our top new faces here in a little post with our own created cards + we made also at the end of the post a little update about All about Models's faces.

We made our decision with different factors: look, time in the modeling industry, surprise effect, shows quality (O + C) & if the girl walked in certain shows (Balenciaga, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Prada & Topshop) Feel free to tell us your feedback! That are our top 15 new faces of F/W 2010

Kirsi%20Pyrhonen%20-%204%20Shows%20(L)%201%20(M).jpg

Name: Kirsi Pyrhonen

Age/Measurements: 16 years / 182m. 82-60-90

Nationality: Finnish

Features: Fresh, promising, soft

Agencies: Brand (Helsinki) Viva (London, Paris)

Shows: 8 shows 2 opened - 1 closed

All about Models *NUMBER 8* in F/W 2010

http://allaboutmodels.blogspot.com/

The feature from supermodels.nl is finally out.

You know Kirsi Pyrhonen, don't you? She started her modeling career some months ago in Finland, where she was discovered by Brand Models in Helsinki. Shortly afterwards Kirsi signed with Viva Models in London and Paris. With her unusual look, her well formed face, her eye-catching eyes and in addition her silhouette of 182cm. and measurements of 82-60-90 Kirsi has all the factors to build a future. She started her first fashion week this season. Kirsi walked in 8 shows, only the best from the best, like Givenchy and Prada. She's on her way to become one of the few top faces in the industry. Make sure to keep an eye on this 16 years old beauty.

post-33620-0-1446122568-49498_thumb.jpg post-33620-0-1446122568-51582_thumb.jpg

We at Supermodels.nl will be there to keep you updated with Kirsi's future ..

(it's hotlinked by me - I'm editór for this category) ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She is one of my favorite new models, she is like something fresh fashion world. I hope that the Italian Vogue cover and Balenciaga company (I don't know if this is true, but I have heard that she will be one of the 10 or 12 girls, which we will see in the campaign) will push her to the next level, and we will see her for longer than just two seasons ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kirsi Pyrhönen

The Finnish model will be the protagonist of a Paolo Roversi's shooting for Vogue Italia July

She has been discovered in an Ikea, when she was only 13 years old. Today Kirsi Pyrhönen is one of the most popular and promising upcoming models. She's Finnish, she's a student (she's only 17), sheloves pop-rock music and has a dream: she would love to walk for Kenzo. To the identikit and the habits of a simple girl, like washingher face with cold water in the morning and in the evening, Kirsi added a brilliant career and soon became the face of prestigious ads, like the fall-winter 2010-2011 campaign of Balenciaga, and services in the world's most important magazines.

She was photographed by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia May; on the July issue, however, she will beshot by Paolo Roversi: black and white photographs with an elegant mood, inspired by Irving Penn and the Fifties, but reinterpreted with modern clothes.

Kirsi evokes Lisa Fonssagrives' beauty, the first supermodel who was also Penn's wife. Tied back fifties hairstyles and just a few makeup are provided respectively by Shon and Sally Branka. vogue.it

• 4 weeks later...