Bellazon

Carmen Kass
Thumbnail

valmount

8 hours ago, luchang732 said:

@radolgc That's super generous of you. Love the scans. Oh did I mention that you looks so cute as well!!

Haha, thank you...well, i do model from time to time, so i need to be at least cute...lol...i look even cuter next to anja rubik:))

13 hours ago, luchang732 said:

Ahhhh, no wonder you've seen carmen so many times

Oh no, I wish I was seeing her connected to modelling, but NO, unfortunately I am not a big model, I am a starving one and work mostly in my country. I was travelling to Milan and Paris on my expense especially for the fashion weeks and for meeting the models. And many dreams of mine came true...met Linda Evangelista, Nadja Auermann, Yasmin Le Bon, Stephanie Seymour, Estelle Lefebure, Milla Jovivich, Carmen, Anja, Toni, Editaand many many more...plus many male models as well. I was so lucky for a few seasons.

Here are a few more scans with Carmen, Atelier Versace, summer 1999, Carmen and Frankie, my scans:

1999-3-V-It-AtVersace-3a.jpg 1999-3-V-It-AtVersace-3b.jpg 1999-3-V-It-AtVersace-3c.jpg