Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

On 6/20/2020 at 10:59 PM, BAGGOT said:

So what kind of stockpile of pictures does VS (every brand) have at the moment? Not complaining, but we all know that Romee is showing, and these pictures were obviously taken before she was.

Not that much tbh, VS used to release a lot of pictures all the time because they always shoot these things months in advance and now they are doing very small releases in general because they probably haven't been able to shoot anything since the lockdown months ago, the only "new shoots" they've done are Elsa and Georgia for the FLL colalb and both girls did their shoots at home. Pretty sure this batch will be one of the last things we see from Romee for VS for a while because they must be starting to run out new stuff to release.

I wonder if they'll start doing more at home shoots like Zara is doing, and if so, I wonder if they'll have Romee do them, VS is clearly pushing for diversity and #woke nowadays so I wouldn't be completely shock if they decided to shoot a visibly pregnant Angel for the first time.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:44 PM, BAGGOT said:

Romee has come into her own as a model, and I'm so happy for her that she's starting her family as well. Wishing her every success across the board.

With the state of VS these days all of the angels really need to.

On 6/20/2020 at 2:59 PM, BAGGOT said:

So what kind of stockpile of pictures does VS (every brand) have at the moment? Not complaining, but we all know that Romee is showing, and these pictures were obviously taken before she was.

I could be wrong, but I know they'll photoshop in different colours.  It wouldn't surprise me if they're recycling old/unused photos with updated prints/small style updates since they can't work right now. At least for the simple bra styles.