Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

She is soooo good for VS. Now I see why they signed her as an Angel after her just walking the show once and not having done much work for them at that point. I didn't care for her for VS at first, but she has definitely grown into being a bombshell. 

I hope she stay with VS even after the baby, but I wonder if she'll end up doing some kind of makeup/skincare business thing like Miranda or some kind of clothing stuff like candice. I can see the appeal of being a business woman rather than a model after becoming a mom. 

What does Laurens do as  job? I know Romee makes good money so I'm sure they'll be financially set and fine, but I am curious about his job. He seems really sweet, I like him what I've seen in her videos. Once again, congratulations to both of them on the baby! 

On 5/31/2020 at 10:30 PM, toodarnhot said:

Because clearly women and their bodies are a commodity for men to consume. /s 

The fact the Romee alluded to her intense training, diet and weight contributed to her struggles with infertility, and then to say "boohoo she's not gonna look the same" is so gross.   

Congratulations to them. Fertility issues are such a painful journey to go through, and I love that she's speaking out about it. They're so much more common than people think(10% of women have PCOS), but it's been painted as a taboo or a failure for women who struggle to conceive. I'm glad she's so open about it. 

On 5/31/2020 at 10:23 PM, *Luna* said:

Why would she have to look the same after giving birth? I think both her and the baby being healthy is what matters most. Having a safe delivery, feeling good during and after her pregnancy - regardless of what she looks like - is way more important than her body not “looking the same”.

+1 to all of this

Men are truly the fucking worst sometimes, literally zero empathy and the most fucked up sense of priorities o.o