Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

1 hour ago, bump said:

Sometimes I get bored with her but she is very pretty and I love her personality. 

She's one of the few NA that I would keep around still. 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:30 AM, bump said:

-My ideal Angel lineup for the near future would be : Barbara, Taylor, Jasmine, Aiden, Josephine, and Grace....

-I am over Elsa and Romee, like I think I'm officially done being their fan. and I never liked Lais, Stella, Martha, or Sara.

:cain: :cain: 

21 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I AM CACKLING 

:rofl:

I do think she's looking great lately, however I wouldn't mind VS dropping her, other than her very strong walk once a year she adds nothing to the brand, much like Martha and Sara ... I'd love to see Romee moving on to an edgier brand

On 3/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, toodarnhot said:

:blush:I know I know I contradict myself a lot....but sometimes she looks great in her pictures and I change my mind and I like her again. then I get bored again and say "eh whatever". but at least I think she's super cute and pretty and I do love her YT videos. 

cause like the pictures posted below your post (thank you @Bettina Saw-Morgan!) make me like her a lot! I do think she's gained weight but it looks great. her face also some emotion and aliveness to it, that's what I like. but I have to say I still see Sleepy Stoner Romee in several of the pictures. 

I love seeing her in motion/VSFS. that's where she shines, IMO.