Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

^ she also put on Ralph Lauren perfume that she said was new, so that was probably the perfume she shot for.

im actually really liking her vlogs, it's actually interesting to see that side of modeling, even if she doesn't actually show that much behind the scenes stuff. I'm really curious about how much models shoot/ how their weeks are set out etc. so it's really cool she's showing that

On 10-8-2017 at 0:46 PM, clouds said:

^ she also put on Ralph Lauren perfume that she said was new, so that was probably the perfume she shot for.

im actually really liking her vlogs, it's actually interesting to see that side of modeling, even if she doesn't actually show that much behind the scenes stuff. I'm really curious about how much models shoot/ how their weeks are set out etc. so it's really cool she's showing that

Same same same! I wish she could show us even more but I guess she's mostly not allowed to show too much which is totally understandable ofcourse. Besides her English speaking skills have improved aswell, happy she's doing so well :smile: