Bellazon

The most beautiful actress of Brazil

sagitario

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most beautiful actress of Brazil?

• Aline Moraes
    • Taís Araújo
    • Vanessa Giácomo
    • Juliana Paes
    • Luana Piovani
    • Juliana Silveira
    • Grazielli Massafera
    • Deborah Secco
    • Mariana Ximenes
    • Ana Paula Arósio
    • Carolina Dieckmann
    • Lavínia Vlasak

The only 2 I know are not in the list.

They are Alice Braga and Morena Baccarin.

Are any of those internationally known? or any other one?

theron dear :blush:

I do not know neither Alice nor Morena.

I really do not know how these actresses are recognized internationally. In Brazil it is certainly quite famous lol, at least in my country also, and the responses of this competition for some people are not unknown. Some of them have a page here in bellazon.

My English is bad sorry :( :laugh:

:flower:

I really do not know how these actresses are recognized internationally. In Brazil it is certainly quite famous lol, at least in my country also, and the responses of this competition for some people are not unknown. Some of them have a page here in bellazon.

Alice Braga is Sonia Braga's niece, and she's a bit known cause she was in the superb movie "Cidade de Deus" (City of God) and "I am Legend" with Will Smith.

Morena Baccarin was in the movie "Serenity" and the TV series "Firefly", "Stargate" and the new "V".

I checked the IMDb profiles of those in the list and they are probably very known in Brazil, and maybe in Portugal too, as they mostly appear in local TV series.

Alice Braga is Sonia Braga's niece, and she's a bit known cause she was in the superb movie "Cidade de Deus" (City of God) and "I am Legend" with Will Smith.

Morena Baccarin was in the movie "Serenity" and the TV series "Firefly", "Stargate" and the new "V".

I checked the IMDb profiles of those in the list and they are probably very known in Brazil, and maybe in Portugal too, as they mostly appear in local TV series.

I know Sônia Braga..

Yes they appear in local TV series, and are very known in Brazil and Portugal, the rest of the world are not so much, it is normal that you do not know them. :) ;)

• 1 month later...

i voted for ana paula too,but i also find beautiful mariana(when she had long hair),and alinne.

alice braga is becoming a little famous out of brazil,specially in usa i guess.i`m surprised you didn`t know who she was,but have known all these girls.

• 4 weeks later...