Bellazon

Jordan Coulter
Thumbnail

Pix

More good news :)

Jordan Coulter flown to LA for Dsquared2 shoot

Sacha Strebe | April 13th, 2010

GOLD Coast model Jordan Coulter has been rushed to Los Angeles to the shoot the next campaign for high-end Italian fashion label Dsquared2.

The photographers shooting the campaign are Mert and Marcus, whose major clients include top fashion labels Louis Vuitton, Missoni, Giorgio Armani and Fendi.

Coulter's agent, Kirk Blake of What Model Management, said he received the confirmation call from his New York agency, VNY, at 2.30am on Saturday.

``I got the email, called her back and the next day he booked it and he then had less than 24 hours to be on a plane for LA,'' said Blake of the All Saints Anglican School student.

``Mert and Marcus are pretty much the Gods of this industry so pretty much as soon as this campaign comes out, he will be known around the world or people will want to know who he is.''

Blake said the hype surrounding Coulter had been non-stop since he landed.

``I have received emails and phone calls from photographers who want to shoot him and other agents who want to meet him,'' he said.

Coulter, 17, will also meet with Bravo, a modelling agency out of Tokyo during his two-day trip, before he's back on a plane to reality and his school routine.

But Blake said he already had jobs lined up.

``We just knocked back a job shooting in Los Angeles for $5000 because it doesn't fit into his schedule.

``We now have to be very careful which jobs he will take, as his value becomes even greater with this new campaign under his belt.''

goldcoast.com.au

Wow!, awsome news just keep on coming! :D

From Scene Models Facebook

Jordan Coulter's star continues to rise! He has just landed FRANKIE MORELLO campaign shooting with Mariano Vivanco in NYC next week!

... which actually means this week , 'cause that was posted on April 22! :clap:

Jordan is so busy right know! I just can't wait to see all the results :woot:

^ Right on, Jordan! :thumbsup: :dance: I am so very happy for this young hottie.

Although......I really do not like the hair in the Duran pics. Thank goodness Jordan has a gorgeous face so that even a bad hair style cannot detract from it.