Bellazon

Family Guy

OriginalSin

Stupid how the season finale was the movie :( if I wanted to watch that I would pull it out of my drawrer

ugh tell me about it! i nearly downloaded.. watched it :ninja: pfft.

Here is the synopsis:

Stewie, the maniacal baby genius, is distracted from his plans for world domination after a near-death experience. Stewie plays nice thus creating an alternate goody-two-shoes version of himself. Convinced that a man on TV (his future self) must be his real father (after all, how could he possibly share genetic material with the dimwitted Peter?), Stewie sets off on a cross-country road trip to find him. But his incredible journey leads him to discoveries far more vile and shocking than anything found in his diaper.

Stupid how the season finale was the movie :( if I wanted to watch that I would pull it out of my drawrer

ugh tell me about it! i nearly downloaded.. watched it :ninja: pfft.

Here is the synopsis:

Stewie, the maniacal baby genius, is distracted from his plans for world domination after a near-death experience. Stewie plays nice thus creating an alternate goody-two-shoes version of himself. Convinced that a man on TV (his future self) must be his real father (after all, how could he possibly share genetic material with the dimwitted Peter?), Stewie sets off on a cross-country road trip to find him. But his incredible journey leads him to discoveries far more vile and shocking than anything found in his diaper.

it was really good...but you're right...too bad it was the movie and i had already seen it <_<

My favorite character is Stewie. Also, one of my favorite moments on Family Guy is when Lois turns into a supermodel and is walking around the house and Meg begins lecturing Peter about how degrading it is and everthing. Peter just looks at her and says, "Meg....who let you back into the house?" OMG! I laughed at the top of my lungs. I also loved it when Stewie and Brian travel across Europe and end up in a stoner cafe in Amsterdam, and they get stoned. LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...