Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

I thinks she’s too much of her own “brand” to be in VS. I mean other famous models were famous but started with VS young, or some are VS models for their brand like Gigi Hadid or Kendall Jenner but they’re not the same. I don’t know. Just my two cents 

2 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

Weird. I never assumed that "talks about feminism" and "speaks out against sexual assault" meant "must be nice to entertainment media, famously not vultures with no scruples" or you're a hypocrite.

I learn so much here. Thanks!

Well the "entertainment media" plays a large role in her being able to enjoy the success she's having. It's a symbiotic relationship, so being nice to them is especially important for an "influencer" like Emily, particularly at an event like this.

3 hours ago, hottness said:

Well the "entertainment media" plays a large role in her being able to enjoy the success she's having. It's a symbiotic relationship, so being nice to them is especially important for an "influencer" like Emily, particularly at an event like this.

Talk that talk 👏

Also on the subject of VS I wouldn’t be surprised if Emily’s thinks it’s a dated sinking ship like all of these recent think pieces do. She wouldn’t audition there’s girls more fit than her who don’t make it and I don’t think her ego could handle that kind of rejection. Her new line M/RATA is lingerie anyway.