Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Hi,

Just discovered that girl I don't know how but for sure she certainly have the nicest natural body I've seen.

But yet, there's something I don't understand. I searched for her bra size and found out 32C. I mean, is that the photoshop effect (on some pictures she seems to have bigger breast than on others) or some international conversion I'm missing (I'm from Canada) ?

To me, it's more like a well filled 32D or maybe 32DD. My ex-girlfriend was mesured in-between 32C and 32D and yet certainly had smaller breast than what it looks like on Emily's pictures.

Oh well, now I'm just even sadder that I decided to quit my ex-girlfriend...

If ever you have any explanation, I would like to know !

Thanks.

Hi,

Just discovered that girl I don't know how but for sure she certainly have the nicest natural body I've seen.

But yet, there's something I don't understand. I searched for her bra size and found out 32C. I mean, is that the photoshop effect (on some pictures she seems to have bigger breast than on others) or some international conversion I'm missing (I'm from Canada) ?

To me, it's more like a well filled 32D or maybe 32DD. My ex-girlfriend was mesured in-between 32C and 32D and yet certainly had smaller breast than what it looks like on Emily's pictures.

Thanks.

Where ever you researched lied to you those are not c

Hi,

Thanks.

Where ever you researched lied to you those are not c

That's what I guessed ! But if you google "Emily Ratajkowski breast size", websites gives her 32C... I mean, if you saw her picture at 14 years old, she was already more than 32C I would say and now I bet on a perfectly shaped natural 32DD.

Anyone knows the real info on her breast size ?

By the way, nice picture kbutt394, do you think her lips were photoshoped or botoxed on that ? Maybe that could be the only non-natural part of her body, because the only thing I didn't like was her lips, but on that picture you sent everything seems to be perfect !

That's what I guessed ! But if you google "Emily Ratajkowski breast size", websites gives her 32C... I mean, if you saw her picture at 14 years old, she was already more than 32C I would say and now I bet on a perfectly shaped natural 32DD.

Dude...

Dude...

Well, she herself published that picture because she was pissed off of people saying she had breast implants... Even TV interviews showed that picture, yep ! I only used that fact as a clue of her actual breast size now that she is 23, because I remember having a girlfriend when I was 14 and she was 32C and now she is 32DD.

https://twitter.com/emrata/status/289577960200105985

Not saying that kids should do photoshoots, but she's proud of showing off her pictures at any age. And that's sad. I mean, she already said that "to her, being a woman means being sexy". For sure that won't help out our society !

Anyways, there are so many women out there with bodies as she has but that chose to do something else than simply showing it off so they could give more to this world to help it out.

So what am I doing here, if I'm complaining about these kinds of photoshoots ? And also asking her breast size ? Just a matter of curiosity since she's the exact mix of two of my ex-girlfriends, otherwise I'm not stalking at photoshoots.