Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

She doesn't look very good endorsing a festival that was, at best, comically disorganized and, at worst, a criminally fraudulent enterprise.  Not a whisper of apology from her to the people who follow her on social media, the same people she helped sell this festival to.  Celebrities who are very outspoken with respect to how they believe others should behave, like Ratajkowski is, should be held to as a high a standard as they hold others.

4 hours ago, GTownHoya said:

She doesn't look very good endorsing a festival that was, at best, comically disorganized and, at worst, a criminally fraudulent enterprise.  Not a whisper of apology from her to the people who follow her on social media, the same people she helped sell this festival to.  Celebrities who are very outspoken with respect to how they believe others should behave, like Ratajkowski is, should be held to as a high a standard as they hold others.

At least there’s this:

It’s influencer inception: Models with niche name recognition spreading word about a more widespread announcement for a high-end festival that itself spreads the word about Ja Rule’s startup (model/actress Ratajkowski was the only one who included an “ad” disclaimer with the FTC-required hashtag.)

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/04/bella-hadid-emily-ratajkowski-fyre-festival-exumas-bahamas

9 hours ago, GTownHoya said:

I like her but she's always come off self-serving to me. I'm sure she's only concerned with her check clearing. I've also never got the impression that she really cares about her "fans" she doesn't interact with people on social media unless she's  responding to criticism. Also she deleted the orange fyre promo instagram post as soon as this all started going down as if she's not in the promotional images lol. It was in bad taste to post a video of herself up in the club while people are stranded on an island with feral dogs trying to live a fantasy she helped sell