Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

4 hours ago, Bloodshot said:

Are you guys blind?  Her lips are exactly the same as they always have been.  Sometimes she just wears makeup to accentuate the size.

She has always had full lips, but I do believe that these have been done. 

8A5DE744-EE80-4535-B4F7-4AC353270C48.gif

I wouldn't mind being wrong about this though!

Vogue Australia

How well does Emily Ratajkowski know Australia?

We quizzed the model, actress, activist and designer to find out how familiar she is with Australia.

We took time out to quiz Emily Ratajkowski on how well she actually knows Australia in-between takes on the set of her January 2019 cover shoot for Vogue.  

At first we asked the model, actress, activist and designer the basics – like what is the capital of Australia? – but then things got increasingly more difficult. “A lamington is a small mammal,” Ratajkowski announces confidently, before adding, “I think?”

As a swimwear designer, it’s no wonder Ratajkowski received full marks for correctly naming the most famous Australian beach (Bondi), even if she does surprise herself at times – “Wow. God, that was a great guess!” She also gets top marks for knowing her Vegemite and we kind of think we should adopt her definition of Woop Woop: “A magical place that I’ve never heard of before.”

Ratajkowski nails the answer to, “what is a flat white?” answering: “A coffee drink. That one I know. That one has made it to the states!”

Plus, she even learns a few new colloquialisms that she’ll be taking home too, including our slang term for a Speedo. “God it’s probably something so good. You guys have such good names for things! That is incredible. Budgie smugglers? I’m taking that one home with me.”

Watch the full video below.

Video interview

On 12/19/2018 at 9:10 PM, 3500 said:

lol this thread is insufferable with the constant bitching. If you hate how she looks so much why are you the most frequent posters in here

----------------------------

Inamorata Swim

beacons-black-back-jpg.jpg beacons-black-back2-jpg.jpg beacons-black-front-jpg.jpg beacons-black-side-jpg.jpg beacons-white-back-jpg.jpg beacons-white-front-jpg.jpg beacons-white-side-jpg.jpg

Because we've taken interest in her career & followed it from the beginning. I'm honestly not sure why this is difficult to comprehend...& nobody here hates how she looks. Some of us just think she looked better a few years ago.

15 hours ago, hottness said:

Because we've taken interest in her career & followed it from the beginning. I'm honestly not sure why this is difficult to comprehend...& nobody here hates how she looks. Some of us just think she looked better a few years ago.

You've made your point. Over and over. So give it a rest already. You have to know people are tired the repetitive negative comments.

5 hours ago, Shepherd said:

You've made your point. Over and over. So give it a rest already. You have to know people are tired the repetitive negative comments.

Agreed, no other model’s thread has this type of negativity.  I’m not sure why it exists here, but it’s tiresome.

6 hours ago, Shepherd said:

I know that there are some of you who only want positive comments in these threads. But there are others who aren't afraid to speak their minds & allow others to do the same. I'm here for the 2nd group. The more interesting group imo. The 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" routine is for children. Frankly, I don't understand why any of you would let any of it bother you unless you happen to be very young.

Emily is a beautiful woman with a special personality. If you don’t like her it is ok, but to write this over and over again isn’t ok. I think we are here to enjoy the beauty and the style of her and not to write again and again so much negative  opinions about her. She is wonderful and i love her. In the past and also in the present and sure in the future.

7 hours ago, hottness said:

I know that there are some of you who only want positive comments in these threads. But there are others who aren't afraid to speak their minds & allow others to do the same. I'm here for the 2nd group. The more interesting group imo. The 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" routine is for children. Frankly, I don't understand why any of you would let any of it bother you unless you happen to be very young.

:dead_horse::dead_horse::dead_horse:

14 hours ago, hottness said:

lol just shut the fuck up. You think you're taking some sort of moral stance on freedom of speech in a bellazon forum for a model? Nah you're just a judgmental prick who gets off to anonymously picking on someone's appearance who I'm sure looks much better than you. And its hilarious that you can't even comprehend why you're being annoying. You should make a twitter and tweet all the stuff you hate about Emily if you need to repeatedly share it with the world so bad.