Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

57 minutes ago, pizzarat said:

Right? It’s so boring following her these days but I still support her by seeing her films. Did anyone else see Cruise or Welcome Home? Sorry we’re not all sycophants. Also her husband called someone a kike on Caitlyn King’s instagram live the other night can’t help but lose a little respect for Emily as she (a Jewish woman) just hung out in the background laughing and scrolling through her phone. Such an activist 🙄

Smh...I'm an Emily fan no doubt, but if she does something lame I'll call it lame. I'm not sure why some people aren't ok with that...what ever happened with that media member at the event who said she was rude? Did she respond?

@hottness lol yeah she blamed her actions on his sexism? The guy didn’t back down though he said he’s met real celebrities like Beyoncé who were way kinder than Emily but it happened in Australia and wasn’t picked up by anyone in the states so I think the story died. As much as we like her and she gets invited to good gigs (met gala, vanity fair oscar party etc.) I don’t think the mainstream is checking for her. Daily Mail only reports her paparazzi strolls because her people probably pay for it. I’m rooting for her but I don’t think she’s ever going to book anything better than a minor role in a Fincher film. 

This is her statement:

It’s extremely disappointing that in 2018 when a woman makes a business decision to protect herself, she is still called ‘difficult’. Attempting to slander a woman’s name because she wouldn’t talk to you? I’d say that’s pretty classic sexism.

3 hours ago, gogo01 said:

It's painful to look at her now, vs what she looked like some time ago...

I'll never understand why a hugely successful model, regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the world, would feel the need to alter her looks. I wish I could get in these girls heads sometimes lol