Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Has Emily ever been considered by Victoria Secret? Did she go to any castings?

Anyone knows the real reason why she never walked the show or even castings?

She is in models.com top sexiest, has runway experience, covers, big brands, press.. body and looks.. I don't get it

Just now, Vickyvicky said:

Has Emily ever been considered by Victoria Secret? Did she go to any castings?

Anyone knows the real reason why she never walked the show or even castings?

She is in models.com top sexiest, has runway experience, covers, big brands, press.. body and looks.. I don't get it

Despite the hate on here, I think Emily is HOT, but she's also short for a model, especially a runway model.  Very few, if any, of the current Victoria's Secret girls are under 5'9".

3 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Despite the hate on here, I think Emily is HOT, but she's also short for a model, especially a runway model.  Very few, if any, of the current Victoria's Secret girls are under 5'9".

I mean Camille Rowe is tiny too (around 165-170) she even said in her VS interview that she hopes no one notices that she is shorter than everyone else. Cara Delevingne is tiny. Elsa Hosk... And Sara Sampaio! And they all walked the show Sara is even an angel. Soo.... it's not about the height hmmmmmmm

So what is the real reason why Emily never even been at VS casting? I don't get it 

2597BAFA00000578-2950450-Tangerine_dream_Sara_and_Emily_both_looked_stunning_the_the_brig-a-25_1423735424028.jpg 259740FC00000578-2950450-image-m-13_1423733681882.jpg hailey b height.jpg pink-models-at-the-2013-vs-fashion-show.jpg VictoriaBeckhamSpring2016vera_van2, 180h.jpg

6 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

I mean Camille Rowe is tiny too (around 165-170) she even said in her VS interview that she hopes no one notices that she is shorter than everyone else. Cara Delevingne is tiny. Elsa Hosk... And Sara Sampaio! And they all walked the show Sara is even an angel. Soo.... it's not about the height hmmmmmmm

So what is the real reason why Emily never even been at VS casting? I don't get it 

The simplest answer is probably that VS just doesn't think she's good enough. I'd argue that all of the shorter girls you mentioned have stronger careers than Emily. There are a ton of incredible models who never get to do VS.

10 minutes ago, hottness said:

The simplest answer is probably that VS just doesn't think she's good enough. I'd argue that all of the shorter girls you mentioned have stronger careers than Emily. There are a ton of incredible models who never get to do VS.

this too