Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

I'm not one to judge, but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in since I've watched her career since that Carl's Jr commercial way back. She kind of seems like she believes all the great things people have told her over her career and maybe assumes she can "phone it in" to higher levels of success. But instead, it just comes across as tacky, or desperate. It's kind of like when someone gets their Lamborghini painted in bright pink; it's a Lamborghini it doesn't need anything else to attract lots of attention.

There are thousands of people in NY, LA, etc. that are more qualified than her and are trying to get into acting of various forms

what makes her special and deserving of an acting career? not much really

It looks like she's working with what she has.

I always said the acting thing would just stall her career all together, fair enough if modelling isn't 'fulfilling' but she could so easily just stick with the bombshell route, still model and get jobs, and be queen of that lane, same thing goes for Charlotte McKinney. Funny that most of the things i've seen Emily act in always cast her as the hot girl anyway.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:04 AM, crista said:

@pizzarat I really like you.

ty bb ?

7 hours ago, LameImpala said:

I always said the acting thing would just stall her career all together, fair enough if modelling isn't 'fulfilling' but she could so easily just stick with the bombshell route, still model and get jobs, and be queen of that lane, same thing goes for Charlotte McKinney. Funny that most of the things i've seen Emily act in always cast her as the hot girl anyway.

She tries to act so above the hot girl roles but she’s still doing them.  She was in I feel pretty for all of 10 minutes and she was the dumb hot girl. She said in one of her interviews she doesn’t do movies unless they pass the bechdel test ? as if she has so many scripts to thumb through. In that pilot she was casted in for NBC Emily’s character was the only one that didn’t have a job description. I’m guessing she’ll be the hot girl in that if it ever sees the light of day. Megan Fox was always the hot girl and did big studio films that were actually released and was constantly on the covers of major entertainment magazines, there’s no shame in that. Emily isn’t working with very much. I have a feeling the films under her belt will go straight to streaming anyway. One of them was filmed three years ago and still doesn’t even have a trailer. She killed any hype behind her so I guess all she has is spreading her cheeks on the daily mail.

8 hours ago, pizzarat said:

She tries to act so above the hot girl roles but she’s still doing them.  She was in I feel pretty for all of 10 minutes and she was the dumb hot girl. She said in one of her interviews she doesn’t do movies unless they pass the bechdel test ? as if she has so many scripts to thumb through. In that pilot she was casted in for NBC Emily’s character was the only one that didn’t have a job description. I’m guessing she’ll be the hot girl in that if it ever sees the light of day. Megan Fox was always the hot girl and did big studio films that were actually released and was constantly on the covers of major entertainment magazines, there’s no shame in that. Emily isn’t working with very much. I have a feeling the films under her belt will go straight to streaming anyway. One of them was filmed three years ago and still doesn’t even have a trailer. She killed any hype behind her so I guess all she has is spreading her cheeks on the daily mail.

The irony is that the Feminism she preaches has just meant she feels she has to justify her being famous purely for being super hot. When in actuality, it'd look better if she just owned it and went straight at it. It's supply and demand, people like seeing highly attractive people. Women wish they could be her, and men want to...you know her. There's nothing wrong with that, just own it, you're famous because you're hot as shit, it's okay. You don't need to stand behind all this 'empowerment' business every time you do something sexy, just own it. 

@LameImpalaexactly! I’d like her so much more if she didn’t try to pass everything off as a feminist movement (she tried it with haircare) and wasn’t such a hypocrite.

she’s talking about how there are no roles for women just stories men want to tell ? lol someone tell Greta Gerwig, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lawerence and all the other actresses doing just fine in this climate. I would love for more acting, and the biggest struggle at this moment is finding projects that really speak to me and that I really feel excited about, said the beauty. People don't go to the movies like they used to. Studios are strange. I feel that there is some female narrative, but a lot of them aren't actually true stories about women. They're just man stories with a woman in it.

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Even when you are a shitty actress ? Go Emily! Go!

Brazzer.com

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

She would make a killing for Brazzer's :rofl:

Yo, can we make this happen please?? Like a grassroots campaign maybe? I, for one, am in support of this...lol