Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

8 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

I know her also and thought her height seemed pretty accurate, I'm 6'3".  But who really knows...

I'm the same height as you & now that I think about it, I'm not sure I'd be able to distinguish between 5'7 & 5'5.5 lol

But if you take a look at the site that I mentioned you'll see a lot of photographic evidence that says she's definitely not 5'7.

4 hours ago, Schemer said:

No it's not. lol

Care to elaborate? They take the heights of celebrities more seriously than any site I'm familiar with & back it up with photographs & 1st hand accounts. Certainly more accurate than sites like Wikipedia or IMDB. If you have a better source I'm happy to check it out ?

9 hours ago, hottness said:

Care to elaborate? They take the heights of celebrities more seriously than any site I'm familiar with & back it up with photographs & 1st hand accounts. Certainly more accurate than sites like Wikipedia or IMDB. If you have a better source I'm happy to check it out ?

Unless they measure it themselves it's not reliable. Same stuff with celebritynetworth.com that for some reason everyone uses to see how much money someone has. It's not accurate.

51 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Unless they measure it themselves it's not reliable. Same stuff with celebritynetworth.com that for some reason everyone uses to see how much money someone has. It's not accurate.

What's the most reliable source for celebrity heights online in your opinion? I don't consider celebheights.com infallible, but they're the best at what they do that I know of. There obviously isn't a site that measures celebrities themselves, so I stand by my original statement unless you know of a site that I'm not aware of.

39 minutes ago, hottness said:

In that case celebheights.com is indeed the most reliable source, although not infallible, & our back & forth was for nothing.

It wasn't for nothing because you cannot consider that website reliable under any circumstance. But you do you.

1 hour ago, hottness said:

In that case celebheights.com is indeed the most reliable source, although not infallible, & our back & forth was for nothing.

Schemer is right, that site is essentially a rag.  I would never use it as a source of any information.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

It wasn't for nothing because you cannot consider that website reliable under any circumstance. But you do you.

57 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Schemer is right, that site is essentially a rag.  I would never use it as a source of any information.

So you're both essentially telling me that there's no way to gauge a celebrities height unless you measure them yourself? Agree to disagree I suppose. Maybe if you gave some examples of them being totally wrong I would come around lol