Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

12 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I’m guessing the real reason for this move is a few people in here got a little annoyed because I happend to ask some serious questions and point out things thus them sending reports like they always seem to do when things don’t go the way they would like them to go? That’s the impression I have and certainly not the first time I’ve noticed this kind of pattern.

I completely agree with what @ptn247 said. 

Why not just make it a new rule “No talking about a models personal life/personal decisions in her topic”. It would certainly make it a lot easier for actual fans to come into those topics to check out their favorite models and actually seeing content instead of certain people bashing those models constantly because they think it’s fun. 

I don't think it is fun to bash Emily Ratajkowski I think it is very sad.  Have followed her for quite a while and admired her views and spirit against idiots like Peirs Morgan. But I have sadly seen her through different eyes with this and am wondering how such an intelligent woman can be so stupid. I can no longer follow such stupidity and I wonder if her sponsors and her many fans will continue to do so too. She has lost a lot in my eyes but hey I'm just one person with these views so what do I know. You all have your own perfectly valid opinions that I respect so please respect mine too.

2 hours ago, hottness said:

Emily is famous for getting naked & isn't really relevant in fashion or film as far as I can tell. This goes in the category of "any publicity is good publicity".

I think he greatest career mistake was starting out modeling nude. Which was why she hasn't done as well as anticipated in the fashion industry especially with SI. We have all seen the goods already---why would we want to see her covered up? :ninja:

tbh she doesn’t get the greatest gigs and movies she’s filmed forever ago don’t even have release dates. she’s a femini$t but never $poke out again$t Donna Karan’s gro$$ Weinstein comments. Emily has no hustle so she will keep booking bit parts in movies with no distributor and modeling for denim companies no one has ever heard of. I feel pretty was moved up from a summer release to an April date idk if that’s good or bad

I don't know why she doesn't just embrace the bombshell route and go with it, she's got a huge male following and females seem to like her also, if she just stayed at it and did plenty of shoots she'd be one of the biggest models out there.

But i guess she'd rather get small roles in movies (ironically more than often as the 'hot girl' or a character based around looks) as well as be tabloid fodder who just turns up to random red carpet events.

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I am not sure is it her choice, b/c she does come off as a bit "passive", not to pursue larger projects or that she has a shitty agent. I agree, she is not living up to her fullest potential with projects she has been doing :/

+1

She seems comfortable riding on her current wave of notoriety! Until that wave flat lines we will either see more scandalous content whether it be another steamy shoot or some publicity stunt :cain:

I’ve paid way too close attention to Emily and her friends stories are the best lens to view her through because she seems phony on her own socials like she’s always posing and very aware of herself. I’ve been critical of her for a long time around here and often annoy others bc of it but I don’t think she’s a nice person, she seems self serving and insecure but I feel like she has a little something charismatic going for her and I want her to succeed. Why can’t people have opinions? We’re not sycophants and it’s not that serious.

4 minutes ago, pizzarat said:

I’ve paid way too close attention to Emily and her friends stories are the best lens to view her through because she seems phony on her own socials like she’s always posing and very aware of herself. I’ve been critical of her for a long time around here and often annoy others bc of it but I don’t think she’s a nice person, she seems self serving and insecure but I feel like she has a little something charismatic going for her and I want her to succeed. Why can’t people have opinions? We’re not sycophants and it’s not that serious.

I don’t mind your posts because you follow her closely so your observations give me more insight into things :PinkCouture2: