Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

9 hours ago, pizzarat said:

She started following the new guy Sebastian over summer. He has her hanging out with thefatjewish and manhandles her in public while wearing a promotional shirt of the movie he produced so yeah, I agree. She does move fast. Jeff might of lost her how her got her though since he was her previous boyfriend Andrew’s friend. She was with Jeff for 4 years they were in Morocco in October. Once they got home she never took photos or videos in his loft again. In December she was at a basketball game with Sebastian and he was all over her even though she was still promoting Jeff’s music on instagram. Jeff recently unfollowed her on Instagram, I guess they’re over. New guy wears a wedding ring so that’s weird

She took over the DKNY instagram account and posted some cute videos

Apparently she liked some IG post about how people unfollow you but still secretly follow you, or some shit. This was after Jeff unfollowed her. What is he supposed to do? She's dating some low level producer dweeb. Life goes on. 

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Who is that guy? Should I know him from somewhere/something? :idk:

Definitely not. He's a no-name low level producer of some recent Robert Pattinson movie. 

She's coming off petty, in my opinion. I'll never understand the people that feel like you're supposed to stay connected after you breakup. Last thing I want to do is follow an ex on IG. She has too high an opinion of herself, I guess.