Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

23 hours ago, pizzarat said:

I think in her mind she's *above* stuff like Baywatch even though she can't act. She's named by name two roles she couldn't land that she really wanted (which isn't smart, don't get blacklisted!) she seems very entitled. one was Masha in Anton Chekhov's The Seagull and the other was a part from Philip Roth's novel American Pastoral. She's always complaining about the scripts she gets so I'm guessing she could have cushy acting work she's just not getting the roles SHE wants. In the Aus Harpers or U.K. Glamour (can't remember) she said she wants films like LaLaLand and Moonlight…:Amelie_wft:  she just comes off in credibly tone deaf, there are some actors who can't get work because of the color of their skin or their race and she's complaining about her boobs? Get a grip. 

If that is her attitude then she won't get very far. Very few people get to start out in great projects. Sharon Stone was in "Police Academy IV". Some of Charlize Theron's earliest screen credits were in "Children of the Corn III" and "Mighty Joe Young". When you are just starting out, you have to take whatever role you can get (within reason) just to get your reps. If she is going to wait to be offered A-list work on a silver platter, she will be waiting for a long time.

@pizzarat She keeps surprising me lol and not in a good way to be honest. Of course she has the right to not like that program or like her experience at college, but to bash it and to say she is smarter than her professors makes absolutely no sense at all... one would think she'd be a little more careful with her words, especially if she cares about her impact on younger girls as much as she portrays to... I wouldn't be surprised if some of her fans (especially the teenagers) are going to be like "why should I even go to college, Emily says she didn't enjoy it so I probably won't either" and then grab their phone to post yet another "powerful" quote while showing off their newest bikini or something :rofl: 

This whole "I'm comfortable with my sexuality! #empowerment" stuff from Emily is nothing but an obnoxious, pseudo-philosophical way of justifying being an attention-whore with nothing to offer the world beyond a shallow level except your body. Almost exclusively for male strangers around the world to pleasure themselves over. 

I won't be surprised if Emily eventually starts posting live streams of her having sex, just so she can fight against the backlash and claim "empowerment" and "comfortable with myself sexually". She has a social justice hero complex. 

1 hour ago, dip said:

This whole "I'm comfortable with my sexuality! #empowerment" stuff from Emily is nothing but an obnoxious, pseudo-philosophical way of justifying being an attention-whore with nothing to offer the world beyond a shallow level except your body. Almost exclusively for male strangers around the world to pleasure themselves over. 

I won't be surprised if Emily eventually starts posting live streams of her having sex, just so she can fight against the backlash and claim "empowerment" and "comfortable with myself sexually". She has a social justice hero complex. 

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Also, whenever she's interviewed and declares that she wishes people weren't so afraid of sexuality, like she isn't, who is she actually talking about? Who's 'scared of her breasts and her being open about them' ? People can't be too offended by her sexuality since she's based a career off of it.