Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

46 minutes ago, slowen said:

some might say it's what models do for a living

Thanks for that. But I'm talking specifically about manipulating their bodies on IG to give the illusion that their bodies are something that they are not in reality.

Models photoshopping their social media pictures is nothing new, although some really exaggerate and do it way too much/make it a little too obvious. It's pretty easy to see that Emily's body looks fuller/less toned when others post pictures about her but she's not as bad as others. I like Elsa Hosk, but she really needs to tone it down when it comes to altering her pictures. The difference is huge when you look at her own vs paparazzi pictures. Her legs and waist look 10x smaller/skinnier in her pictures than paparazzi shots or VS pictures.

I don't even get why most of these models do this, as their bodies look amazing naturally and they don't need those 39489303 layers of photoshop and slimming effects... It's just absurd. 

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Models photoshopping their social media pictures is nothing new, although some really exaggerate and do it way too much/make it a little too obvious. It's pretty easy to see that Emily's body looks fuller/less toned when others post pictures about her but she's not as bad as others. I like Elsa Hosk, but she really needs to tone it down when it comes to altering her pictures. The difference is huge when you look at her own vs paparazzi pictures. Her legs and waist look 10x smaller/skinnier in her pictures than paparazzi shots or VS pictures.

I don't even get why most of these models do this, as their bodies look amazing naturally and they don't need those 39489303 layers of photoshop and slimming effects... It's just absurd. 

I'm glad someone here understands where I'm coming from lol

1 hour ago, hottness said:

I'm glad someone here understands where I'm coming from lol

Lol, trust me, the feeling is mutual. Please do NOT hesitate to post more as it's very refreshing to actually see someone post something that makes a bit of sense.

I don't like the cover, there's something that disturbing me but I don't know exactly what. The other pictures for the editorial are good, nothing special. The interview is boring af, she says always the same things about her, her body and her "career". She used to be different, she doesn't give me good vibes anymore and this is so sad... I'd like to know what happens to her!!!