Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Thread cleaned. Since we're mindful of how quickly disagreements can get ugly online, we ask everyone to be aware of the thin line between expressing opinions/constructive criticism (which we're okay with) and baiting/bashing (which we’re not okay with). This is not limited to the models featured here, it also includes your fellow members.

Any questions, feel free to drop me a PM. For now, let's get back to the topic at hand.

Ta everyone for your cooperation. :heythere:

Is it possible she's just manipulating her body for pictures? Her director posted a picture of her in athletic shorts and a crop top it's not the most flattering picture so I won't bother extracting it from his Instagram (ratliffgeorge) her head looks small but her body looks a lot thicker/solid and it's literally the same timeframe 

1 hour ago, pizzarat said:

Is it possible she's just manipulating her body for pictures? Her director posted a picture of her in athletic shorts and a crop top it's not the most flattering picture so I won't bother extracting it from his Instagram (ratliffgeorge) her head looks small but her body looks a lot thicker/solid and it's literally the same timeframe 

18948113_305561836566824_252730302921283

You're welcome.