Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

@LucyLover your links aren't working on the second set

Emily looks like a pocket square at NFL honors and a throw rug at leather and laces which people are definitely paying for the party not the host. She n Ale hopped on the mic a few times to say is everyone having fun? Let's party! Wooooo super bowl 51! Then stay in their private booth lol. Anyway her body is on point rn. Thanks for the updates 

Emily blocked me on Instagram because I said her shade of lipstick looked ashy. I didn't even mention her freshly over plumped Juvéderm lips. Funny that she's totally ok with people making racial slurs and degrading her with sexist comments on her page but don't say anything about her makeup!!! Even funnier she was sitting at the Super Bowl scrolling through thousands of comments to see mine and ban me. So conceited. Yay feminism! 

anyway IN STYLE party tonight in NYC she looks super pretty

On 2/3/2017 at 9:53 PM, Way Out said:

1test1.gif

Do these kinds of videos from her ever annoy anyone? I feel that she doesn't have the personality or attitude (maybe personality is unfair, I don't know her) but she can't pull it off in a way that says 'I'm joking/messing around'. I always cringe when she does anything on instagram video.

12 minutes ago, Yemen said:

Do these kinds of videos from her ever annoy anyone? I feel that she doesn't have the personality or attitude (maybe personality is unfair, I don't know her) but she can't pull it off in a way that says 'I'm joking/messing around'. I always cringe when she does anything on instagram video.

I'm sure people are sick of my negativity but I agree, i'm like please don't post a boomerang or a video just post a picture. she always looks like a girl playing dress up thinking she's really working/owning it. Also there are some videos of her acting like she's a tough b-boy with some gold chains, throwing up weird signs at the in style party tonight like borderline uncomfortable  appropriation. 

3 minutes ago, pizzarat said:

I'm sure people are sick of my negativity but I agree, i'm like please don't post a boomerang or a video just post a picture. she always looks like a girl playing dress up thinking she's really working/owning it. Also there are some videos of her acting like she's a tough b-boy with some gold chains, throwing up weird signs at the in style party tonight like borderline uncomfortable  appropriation. 

Yeah, I recognize this is her thread and definitely don't want to seem like I don't appreciate her. She is sexy! I am sometimes blown away by her frame, always find her face to be a preferred taste, but she can really be stunning sometimes! I don't mind pointless boomerang videos, weirdly in the gif I referenced, her caption was 'total dork' and for some reason she just does not come off as a dork, ever. It's not because she's hot, there's plenty of hot women that are believable when they're being dorky. Just seems like Emily can't play herself off in that way, she always comes off as pretty cautious or trying too hard? Hard to explain. But I almost always cringe!

@Yemen  no I totally agree, it's in the same vein as her always calling herself a goober like she'll straight up be in lingerie and caption a picture "such a goober!!" I'm like ?.  Also after she blocked me I kind of started to think she's wildly insecure and one of her friends wrote her a post that said one day I hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you.  She definitely tries too hard, I've noticed that on more than one occasion it's like she can't let loose and be fun loving like she behaves in the way that someone is always watching.  Even though she's always talking about feminism she is definitely one of those "I'm not like other girls" girls