Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

Holds my dirty sunglasses on a sunny day while outside rather than wear them. This outfit is a problem not the leggings. I know she loves that scarf neck collar choker thing but it's nagl. Those fupa jeans, boots and the harsh cut, the yellow stains throughout, looking stumpy. Her hair looks better in front of her face or around it not tucked back, sometimes her cheeks are super puffy. And omg close your mouth, it's not sexy. I found another fansite for her emily-ratajkowski.us but the gallery much like the other one isn't really loaded yet

@thumbs if you're talking to me about the mouth thing I meant the candids not the instagram picture. Do people really walk around with their mouth hanging open? I feel like she thinks it's sexy and it's not lol. She looks a mess in winter  weather like she doesn't know how to dress for the cold…warm weather too sometimes. We don't have to be dressed to the nines to be critical of a model. We're not getting photographed on the street like she is. 

4 hours ago, pizzarat said:

Holds my dirty sunglasses on a sunny day while outside rather than wear them. This outfit is a problem not the leggings. I know she loves that scarf neck collar choker thing but it's nagl. Those fupa jeans, boots and the harsh cut, the yellow stains throughout, looking stumpy. Her hair looks better in front of her face or around it not tucked back, sometimes her cheeks are super puffy. And omg close your mouth, it's not sexy. I found another fansite for her emily-ratajkowski.us but the gallery much like the other one isn't really loaded yet

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude. What's your problem? She can dress as she wants and wear whatever she wants.  Who are you to judge the way she dresses? If she wants to wear those jeans, and the scarf neck chollar IT'S HER PROBLEM. NOT YOURS. Since when you have to impress everyone with what you wear? I repeat SHE'S FREE TO WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS. STOP IT.

@gabiavm you made an account just to white knight for Emily? You're not one of my mutuals on this board and I can say whatever I feel, sorry bout it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and I'm not impressed with her style up there that's why I posted! It's boring and sloppy.  I've also said a lot of nice things about her so it will be okay.

ok so i'm not going to speculate whether or not her people call the paps but they never get her full car. do you think that's something negotiated on? i mean her 2010 versa looks like it belongs on an episode of hoarders but also it's had missing hubcaps for over a year.  i meannnnnnnn surely she can afford to replace them. here's her bf dropping her off at event as she books it across the street

hubcap.jpg

Why her bf has 0 sense of style???

I mean it supposed to be a fashion event, so it could have a dress code why he's dressed like this? ?

But the way Emily is gorgeous, i love the dress and the make up, does she change hair color or it's just the light?

@cha 

i've never seen him in a suit, he wore a goofy blue outfit to the Met Gala after party. She seems like one of those girls who can't be single. She met him under sus circumstances… All her Instagram fan accounts are delusional weirdos they all talk about what a good man he. How would they even know?

I think it's just the lighting, but when the light hits her hair and it has a reddish hue it looks really gorgeous. She looks pretty but derpy. She's not serving face here which is a shame bc she looked fierce.

Also did anybody see that thing she posted on her twitter about body types?  Idk if she wrote it herself or what. She's always been positive about body image but she never has talked about lighting, angles and reasons why someone might not look good? it's like she got defensive the Internet said her body wasn't all that (we weren't the only ones) and sounded off on it.  She's beautiful but doesn't handle criticism very well, her bod is still fire…  it's just weird the second people were like maybe she is smoke and mirrors/ shops her pictures she writes a miniature essay about being photographed in a bad light but accepting everyone…it was strange