Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Nice addition,  thank you for posting.  I have always wondered where one can find additional outtake photos from the Steve Shaw Treats shoot.  Example,  the photos you see on the computer monitors where she is kneeling.  I have a hard time believing they deleted them all once the shoot was over.  Any ideas? 

Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-36-58.jpg Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-37-30.jpg Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-39-13.jpg Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-39-36.jpg Screenshot_2017-01-05-21-39-52.jpg

never been unreleased unfortunately, and at this point, they probably never will be :sad:

On 1/5/2017 at 11:55 AM, vismundcygnus said:

My copy came in yesterday, no shame about buying mine lol. It's fucking beautiful and the pictures are incredible. 

Of course. She was in better shape when shooting those pics. :smile:

IS there pics not posted before?

22 hours ago, elfstone said:

Of course. She was in better shape when shooting those pics. :smile:

IS there pics not posted before?

None of the pics were in the original photoshoot and most of them were not in the original Emily book (which I also own, and just noticed is not for sale anymore on Leder's site). Huge fan of Emrata so I'm biased but in my opinion it was well worth the money. Incredibly sensual and erotic shoot, and the outtakes are just as good as the shots that made the cut. So yes, most of them are newly released.