Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

4 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Whats up with Emily's career? Can hardly make sense of it anymore :/     Any upcoming movies? Or brands she's working with?

She's going to film a movie in February with Theo James about an art heist or something. Shoots in LA and she's the female lead. Hopefully this movie will see the light of day unlike those flops waiting to happen "Cruise" and "In Darkness". Nothing interesting on the modeling front though 

Thats hardly reassuring. But who knows, maybe it will turn things around for her :p  

The press+paparazzi wont keep paying attention to her if she isnt featured in modeling/acting work of significane.

TBH I never liked the way SI treated her for their issue. Something was always amiss in her two shoots, but it kinda sucks Emily is not in the issue. That exposure would have been useful :/

And whats this, no LUI issue for Christmas for me @frenchkiki ?:ermm:

36 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Thats hardly reassuring. But who knows, maybe it will turn things around for her :p  

The press+paparazzi wont keep paying attention to her if she isnt featured in modeling/acting work of significane.

TBH I never liked the way SI treated her for their issue. Something was always amiss in her two shoots, but it kinda sucks Emily is not in the issue. That exposure would have been useful :/

And whats this, no LUI issue for Christmas for me @frenchkiki ?:ermm:

I agree SI wasted her completely.  More than half of the shots weren't even attractive. It would be nice if she could rebook SI but only if they got it right. Aside from Express it doesn't seem like she gets call backs :baronlamesign:

11 hours ago, pizzarat said:

I agree SI wasted her completely.  More than half of the shots weren't even attractive. It would be nice if she could rebook SI but only if they got it right. Aside from Express it doesn't seem like she gets call backs :baronlamesign:

Disagree. That first year, the body paint! Loved it! 

"Ratajkowski only made five of these special cards for people she is very close to, like her parents and her boyfriend."

Helps to actually read the post to go along with the pics.  There are 5 different cards for 5 different people.  Only one of them shows her body in any way.  Not hard to guess that one is probably for her boyfriend.