Bellazon

Chrishell Stubbs
Thumbnail

dcrim

Chrishell Featured as NY Mag's "New Girl"

post-34463-0-1446165563-31817_thumb.jpg

What’s been your most memorable experience thus far in modeling? The phone call I got saying I was going to get to go to Europe for Fashion Week. This past winter, it was the last day of New York Fashion Week and I had just left the Ralph Lauren show. I was walking home, and then after the call, realized I had six hours to get ready to leave.

Tell us a little about your childhood.

I’m really lucky. I grew up in the Turks and Caicos, always in the water at the beach; barefoot and bikinis were my way of life, and a house full of pets.

How would you describe your style?

Pretty simple most of the time: jean shorts and a tank, but I usually go crazy with my jewelry. I love it! Bracelets necklace, rings — the more the better.

What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without? And why?

Sunshine. It makes everything better.

When you have a day off, what do you do?

Clean my place and shop for groceries.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Five years from now, I hope to have a successful career and possibly be in school, studying to become a veterinarian.

• 2 weeks later...
Chrishell Featured as NY Mag's "New Girl"

post-32772-0-1446165571-89909_thumb.jpg

What’s been your most memorable experience thus far in modeling? The phone call I got saying I was going to get to go to Europe for Fashion Week. This past winter, it was the last day of New York Fashion Week and I had just left the Ralph Lauren show. I was walking home, and then after the call, realized I had six hours to get ready to leave.

Tell us a little about your childhood.

I’m really lucky. I grew up in the Turks and Caicos, always in the water at the beach; barefoot and bikinis were my way of life, and a house full of pets.

How would you describe your style?

Pretty simple most of the time: jean shorts and a tank, but I usually go crazy with my jewelry. I love it! Bracelets necklace, rings — the more the better.

What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without? And why?

Sunshine. It makes everything better.

When you have a day off, what do you do?

Clean my place and shop for groceries.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Five years from now, I hope to have a successful career and possibly be in school, studying to become a veterinarian.

Can't see more of the boots there? :/

anyways, like her face there especially the lips :drool:

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

US Elle Magazine October 2010:

Elle Beauty OBSESSION

post-34463-0-1446165573-06848_thumb.jpg

Metallic Makeup: Chromed finishes may have been over the top and hard-edged in the '80s, but the advent of microfine shimmer has made the look softer and more universally flattering. "Metallics work on everyone regardless of ages, eye shape, or colour," Francelle says."It's a hint of life on the lid." To keep shimmer modern-not robotic- limit reflective shades to eyes and highlighted cheekbones, as Francelle did on model Chrishell Stubbs. "It should look simple and effortless."

Image and written typed and taken by me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...