Bellazon

Desperate Help... though challenge for those who like!!

Johnny Quid

Hello all!

It sounds like a desperate call and it is... nearly impossible but i got few hope ;-)

I remembered, around 1999-2000, a photo shoot in a magazine ( Vanity Fair? Elle?) of two young models, one with dark long hair ( half up half down hairstyle) and one blonde in a sort of a gipsy camp, in the nature with caravans... anyway it was an outdoor photoshoot, camping scene . They were both riding bicycles like Bmx, i guess. I noticed the one with dark hair ( one i'm looking for) wasnt smiling at all, a cold beauty as i like to say, arms hanging on the handlebars of the bicycle.

Photoshoot was both black and white photos and colour photos.

I tried to google it several times with a lot of different words combination but without sucess!

I'm asking that because she was drop dead gorgeous!

Thank you for reading that at first!

Hi, thanks for trying ;-)

I was in a waiting room and there was magazines... french text because i live in France. I'm sorry but i cant remember the month, barely the year! i know it's very hard without pictures or more details but i gave the maximum i could remember. They were young "skinny" girls ( 15-19 years old), maybe Marie Claire? it was a thick magazine.

I know it appears to be a crazy request but i hate myself to have lost it...

Have a good night

Hi, thanks for trying ;-)

I was in a waiting room and there was magazines... french text because i live in France. I'm sorry but i cant remember the month, barely the year! i know it's very hard without pictures or more details but i gave the maximum i could remember. They were young "skinny" girls ( 15-19 years old), maybe Marie Claire? it was a thick magazine.

I know it appears to be a crazy request but i hate myself to have lost it...

Have a good night

I would check thefashionspot.com forums b/c they have threads for basically anything so you might be able to find it. Was it an ed?