Bellazon

Orlando Bloom
Thumbnail

Libertine

bringing the Orli-love over here!!

what can I say....I just love Orli....and I'm sure I'm NOT the only one, so come on!

some info about Mr. Bloom:

Born on January 13th 1977 in Canterbury, England, Orlando Bloom's plans of becoming an actor developed quite early when he realized that the characters on TV and in the movies weren't real, that they were actors. "Once I realized that I could be Superman or I could be The Hustler or I could be Daniel Day Lewis's character in The Last Of The Mohicans - I was like, "Man, I can become an actor and be all of those things." In 1993, he moved to London to improve his career, doing bit parts in TV series like "Casualty". Orlando spent two years at the National Youth Theatre before getting a scholarship to train with the British American Drama Academy. His first memorable appearance, a cameo in the critically acclaimed movie Wilde in 1997, earned him various film offers, which he all turned down in favor to play theatre. After Wilde, Orlando attended the Guildhall School of Music and Drama for 3 years. On stage, he appeared in plays like "The Seagull", "Twelfth Night", and "Trojan Women". Peter Jackson then "discovered" the classically handsome Bloom for his much hyped Lord Of The Rings trilogy in 1999. After doing the three Rings movies with Jackson, he worked with Ridley Scott on Black Hawk Down. Since then, he has been working on new projects non-stop. 2003 saw the release of Ned Kelly, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, and The Return of the King. In 2004, Troy, The Calcium Kid, and Haven will be released. In 2004 he began filming his first starring role in a major production, Kingdom of Heaven, again with Ridley Scott. He will also play the lead in Elizabethtown, directed by Cameron Crowe. A sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean is also planned to start filming in January 2005. When he's not working, Orlando divides his time between London and Los Angeles.

and some eyecandy:

18784.jpg

bloom-009.jpg

entertainaug03.jpg

orlando5.jpg

http://img16.exs.cx/img16/8790/VanityFair_...hires-clean.jpg

lotr_ttt_premier_la_13.jpg

images over 600 pixels have to be posted as links or thumbnails. edited by neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that was the first thing I noticed about him....I mean, usually dark-haired guys have a lot of facial hair....and body hair...but he hasn't (which I think is very good because I don't like hairy guys)...he barely has hair on his arms and his legs aren't that hairy too! and he doesn't have hair on his chest (he does NOT shave or wax)...just a happy trail from his navel down....that's cute I think!

prove: picspam0099zd.th.jpgob1121020069ks.th.jpg <<<that's one of my favourites :wub:

so enough talked about Orlandos body hair for today...

time for pics:

day01a4oh.th.jpgday03a5rk.th.jpgday04a4fc.th.jpgday04c3mm.th.jpg

day05f0qf.th.jpgpopstar04apr01a3tg.th.jpgarena03jancoverclean24pp.th.jpgday03b3qw.th.jpg

AND: Orlando will be presenting at the Golden Globes tomorrow! :drool: