Bellazon

Orlando Bloom
Thumbnail

Libertine

ugh I cant stand them. I cant stand Miranda Kerr, I dont even think she is pretty or cute. Also for Orlando yeah he looks pathetic. These pictures look so fake and set up, im sure they called in the paps to take pics of them on the balcony and then went all PDA for no reason at all. With these pics right here they cant say they want to be private because there isnt anything private about them or these pictures. Famehos much?

Why cant he just be like Johnny depp, find himself a real woman that doesn't have a mind of a 15 year old girl and actually tries to be more private? Im sorry but these pics just turn me off, they are so fake looking. They should double date with Speidi sometime im sure they will all enjoy the attentions they will get.

If you don't like either of them; why post in his thread? :blink:

Personally; I think the pictures are rather adorable - fake or not.

This is ORLANDOS thread - not Orlando vs Johnny Depp.

They are people as well - why the hell should they hide in a basement? They have a right to hang out on a balcony.

LOL, Yeah I dont like Miranda with him either. :laugh:

Anyways about his latest appearance in Italy, I wish he would wear different pants, more formal pants would look better than the one he is wearing now. I think he has been wearing them for a few weeks. :ermm: The ones with the suspenders on them.

He also needs a hair cut bad. It looks very scruffy lately. lol, a new hair cut and more pants would be nice. He looks kinda off in these pics though like he looks uncomfortable or something.