Bellazon

Toy Story 3

Prettyphile

Look super cute :blush:

You planning to see it?

Little known facts about the movie.

In Toy Story 1, the character Andy was based after a couple of kids named John Wade and Anthony [leaving out last name] who is my brother. John is one of my brothers best friends and John is the Nephew of real estate mogul Steve Ledson. Steve happens to live across the street from John Lasseter who is the director of Toy Story 1,2 and 3

The many of the visual elements for John Lasseter's movies such as The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, Toy Story and Cars are directly taken from scenery found in my home town of Sonoma CA where John currently lives. In Toy Story 3, the looks of Andy's character is loosely based after what John Wade look like today, however in reality, he's not that clean cut looking...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No love on this forum for "Toy Story 3"?

I LOVED it! I grew up on Toy Story and the third one was just gah, amazing! I cried at the end. I can't explain myself well right now, but I just loved it. The second one is still my favorite, though. The new directors and I believe new writers worked on it as well, did justice to the original concept of the story.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...