Bellazon

Zoe Kravitz
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

Zoe Kravitz brought out a cool surprise during her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Friday (February 17)… her dad Lenny Kravitz!

The 28-year-old Big Little Lies actress talked about how she has played, and won, drinking games on the show for her past appearances. Since Jimmy didn’t schedule a game for this visit, she decided to bring the drinks to him instead.

Zoe also opened up about the worst date she has ever been on, which involved her getting stuck with a giant African tortoise.

t6MRYdYr.jpg hDdC18N0.jpg qc2zymQE.jpg IEOWjq4u.jpg

Kiersey Clemons and Zoe Kravitz attend the tenth annual Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party presented by Max Mara and BMW at Nightingale Plaza on February 24, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

vwXHcShr.jpg g7iTc3WK.jpg

2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

iBjliEMh.jpg 5Tna32yW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allure June 2017 

Here’s what the 28-year-old Big Little Lies star had to share with the mag:

On her style vs her Big Little Lies character’s style: “I think people always assume I’m much more hippie-dippy than I am.”

On her mom’s reaction to Bill Cosby‘s allegations: “I think it bummed her out. Though she didn’t seem incredibly surprised. I don’t think she wants to hear about anyone being abused, especially by someone she spent so much time with. It feels sh*tty. You want to shower.” (Lisa Bonet, Zoe‘s mom, starred on The Cosby Show, alongside Bill Cosby for years.)

On her racial identity: “I am mixed. My parents are mixed. The more I experience life, I am identifying more and more with being black and what that means— being more proud of that and feeling connected to my history… “And now I’m so in love with my culture and so proud to be black. It’s still ongoing, but a big shift has occurred. My dad especially has always been very connected to his history, and it’s important to him that I understand where I come from.”

RwLEFmaG.jpg aohkzwPt.jpg vMH7Phcn.jpg

oB2E75Mt.jpg HivQ72c4.jpg NFjAMTq0.jpg BzSzYMkJ.jpg pOku2p2f.jpg Ldkzo3lw.jpg