Jade**

87 members have voted

1. 1. prettier?

• bar
    • candy
  2. 2. sexier?

• bar
    • candy

Ironically I was going to do a poll with beauty, body, sexy and modeling to graduate them both from my polls :ninja: . Since they've both now getting to that supreme level of BZ popularity where putting them against others not on that level of popularity (even if they are better :ninja: ) is nearly futile :ninja: .

Face: Not sure. I like Bar's face for the smile and I like Candice's face for the lips (shape). (and ironically don't love the same on the other)

Bonus - Body: Definitely Bar for me :ninja: .

Bonus - Modeling: Definitely Candice for me :ninja: . She's more versatile, a better runway model and her ability to pose connects more with the camera IMO and maximises her stregnths and potential much more than Bar.

Sexiness: Candice. To me Bar has a sexier body, but if the definition is sensuality, she shows much more sensuality than Bar and is sensual in about 10 different ways :ninja: . She can do the cute and innocent thing, the smoldering thing, the in your face thing ect.

:)

Ironically I was going to do a poll with beauty, body, sexy and modeling to graduate them both from my polls :ninja: . Since they've both now getting to that supreme level of BZ popularity where putting them against others not on that level of popularity (even if they are better :ninja: ) is nearly futile :ninja: .

Face: Not sure. I like Bar's face for the smile and I like Candice's face for the lips (shape). (and ironically don't love the same on the other)

Bonus - Body: Definitely Bar for me :ninja: .

Bonus - Modeling: Definitely Candice for me :ninja: . She's more versatile, a better runway model and her ability to pose connects more with the camera IMO and maximises her stregnths and potential much more than Bar.

Sexiness: Candice. To me Bar has a sexier body, but if the definition is sensuality, she shows much more sensuality than Bar and is sensual in about 10 different ways :ninja: . She can do the cute and innocent thing, the smoldering thing, the in your face thing ect.

:)

i think you should still do your poll cuz is different you had the beauty, body, and sexiness. in this poll is just based on prettier and sexier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...