Bellazon

Tall models standing next to short people

Vanessa_gxox

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
They look like Avatars :blink:

Julia Stegner looks well over 7 foot in that photo! I think the people sitting in the background add to the effect.. <_<

yeah, I thought most of the models at the "tall" end are just circa 6 foot. These women look like they're 6' 6'' and up..?

once again, can someone post a picture with models barefoot and NOT wearing 10cm high heels?? I have a pal here in my work, I thought she was like SO tall (I´m 168cm) and she was so much taller than me - than I met her without heels, and I was shocked, she was like 170cm, not much taller than me.

Models are tall, but they are not monsters.

I've noticed that physical proportions have a lot to do with the "height perception". There are some men and women that have ..delicate bone structure (small heads, thin legs/arms) and tend to appear taller than they really are.

Cult Icon, yeah, some people tend to look taller than other eventhough they are not much taller.

Azure got the point - when you add 10 cm to 180cm tall woman (which models easily are) you get 190 cm tall woman and whoa, THAT´S a height!!