Bellazon

Noah Mills
Thumbnail

miyako

They also told he get the role in 2 Broke Girls n SATC2 because the producer 'screwed' him... I know that Michael Patrick King is gay.. But that rumour about him screwing Noah isn't true right? They also told Noah became a model thanks to gay designers (like Dolce&Gabbana).... Uhh seriously I really hope this isn't true...

oh come on people!! This is stupid, no offense. And anyway, his sexuality is his business. We love him for who he is. But claiming that a person got as far as he did because he slept with producers and designers is absurd. I mean, look at that man! Does he look like he needs to do that to get jobs?! Seriously this is kind of offending in my opinion

I've never been one of those people who tries to get others not to speculate about people because I think that is totally normal to do, but honestly, who read that page and didn't see it as a bunch of people entertaining themselves and some of them enjoying saying what they believe to be bad things about someone they don't know in an effort to make him look less than stellar?

Clearly someone just likes saying negative things about him because if it was so easy to find out information about him it would be all over the internet and let's face it, we couldn't find out much of his business if we tried to. No one is airing his dirty laundry (thank goodness for him) and he isn't making his personal life public enough for us to know what he's doing.

Some people truly can't fathom the idea that any of the male models could be straight, and I'm not saying Noah is, I'm simply saying some people spend a lot of time believing they are all gay.

It's fine to speculate in my opinion, but at least speculate because you yourself wonder and not because you read some poorly written gossip on an unpopular gossip site.

That being said I don't care if he's straight or gay. I think he's pretty and I hope he's a relatively nice guy but I don't know anything about him so whatever.

oh come on people!! This is stupid, no offense. And anyway, his sexuality is his business. We love him for who he is. But claiming that a person got as far as he did because he slept with producers and designers is absurd. I mean, look at that man! Does he look like he needs to do that to get jobs?! Seriously this is kind of offending in my opinion

While the situation of sleeping your way to a job/gig/top/show/etc., may or may not be applicable to Noah Mills, suggesting that beautiful people haven't done the same multiple times over in other situations, simply because they don't look like they need to do that to get a job, is far more absurd.