Thumbnail

miyako

found these on a webpage (here) and he looks so good in them

don't think the text gives any explanation where the pics are from

as one can see there are lots of pics at the bottom... dying to see them

anyone knows anything about them?

39838380887608.gif 161fe180887613.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

it says on that site that they are for the ports international campaign but i see no noah on their website...maybe they wont be released until next season?

it says on that site that they are for the ports international campaign but i see no noah on their website...maybe they wont be released until next season?

be sure I'm going to check their website constantly ;)

found these on a webpage (here) and he looks so good in them

don't think the text gives any explanation where the pics are from

as one can see there are lots of pics at the bottom... dying to see them

anyone knows anything about them?

39838380887608.gif post-36076-0-1446108451-48349_thumb.jpg

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

wow。。。could anyone post these pics underneath.......it seems there is a lot of noah's hot pics..................................

Noah on the Today Show

no idea how to post this video but just click here

premiere on monday :)

Thanks a lot, and I can't wait for the movie as well!

By the way, is finn0417 in China? Now I know that's why China have a lot different videos sharing site, they can't see clips in youtube? Sad... >______<'"

NYDailyNews Interview

by Nicole Carter

noah887.jpg

So you're Samantha's new boy toy?

I'd say love interest, but it is "Sex and the City," so yes. But both are accurate.

What's your character like?

They wanted an Italian-looking construction worker who could do a New York accent. I literally see that exact guy all the time, so I knew right away it would be a fun role. And I was really happy it wasn't playing the "model guy," which models who are trying to be actors hate to play.

What do you do for fun?

I love to play basketball at the outdoor courts here. Whether it's Central Park or Tompkins, there's never a dull moment on a New York City basketball court in summertime, I can tell you that much. I also play golf. It's frustrating as hell, but fun.

So you're not a party guy?

I'm not a night owl anymore. I don't go out just to go out, like I used to when I was younger.

Sounds like you're ready to settle down. Got a girlfriend?

No, I'm single. I might have just pissed off two or three girls by saying that. But I'm always looking for that right person.

What's your idea of a perfect date?

I've had some pretty good dates and they've all been simple: meet at some corner downtown, walk around, talk, then dinner in the East Village. Nothing over the top. I love on that third or fourth date when you can just sit with someone and watch a movie without it being awkward. That's what I'm looking for.

You're beginning to work on an acting career. If you could pick any role in any movie, what would it be?

First of all, that never happens. Never. But if I could, I would pick the people I wanted to work with over the role. I would love to work with Clint Eastwood and do a Western — something in a different time period. It might be the model thing, but I like the idea of costumes. They can really make you feel like a different person. It's like the difference in putting on a pair of Levi's and a white shirt compared to a Tom Ford suit. Those are two different guys.

source: nydailynews.com

wondering what he means by saying this "I might have just pissed off two or three girls by saying that" ... ;)

"I might have just pissed off two or three girls by saying that"

heeelloooww Casanova!! :nicole:

"I love on that third or fourth date when you can just sit with someone and watch a movie without it being awkward."

oooh he is feelin awkward! :neo2: i knew it ,he is shy!!

there is/ was a live-stream from the red carpet SATC2 premiere in NY.

here are some screenshots I took... hopefully someone recorded the interview... and I'm sure we will see some good quality pics in the next days...

nevertheless, here's a first look at Noah at the premiere... just moments ago :)

post-38521-0-1446108454-30946_thumb.jpg

post-38521-0-1446108454-32754_thumb.jpg

post-38521-0-1446108454-35466_thumb.jpg

post-38521-0-1446108454-36797_thumb.jpg

post-38521-0-1446108454-3892_thumb.jpg

post-38521-0-1446108454-41156_thumb.jpg